APP: Adding more capacity to MY FAVOURITES SHELVES please!

I am kind of person that always like to save stories for read it later because sometimes I want to read stories but just don’t have enough tickets. I also support both big and small readers and love to read any new stories.

So now I used up my capacity of the FAVOURITES shelves (maximum is 1000 stories) and I cannot add more. I need to keep swapping the saved stories with the new one I want to add which is annoying because I want to keep them all :frowning: Although there are many stories I have finished but I still would like to keep it on the shelf in case one day I want to come back and reread it and because I have bad memory of memorizing the name of the story.

So Episode, if not too much, could you please add more capacity to the MY FAVOURITES SHELVES?

3 Likes

do you really have 1000 saved?. I think you need to remove you finish one.

3 Likes

I do and the problem is I want to keep them all for now or at least I need unlimited pass+free time to binge read and then decide whether to keep or to remove stories.

but life if you finish them they there are not really a reason to keep them.

1 Like

Yea I got what u mean. But at some point, I want to come back and reread the story and I know I’m going to forget the name of the story lol

That seems a bit extreme imo

1 Like

Just add it to your recommendation list if you want to reread.

I don’t know how you have a 1000 saved :joy: I’ve got 15 & it stresses me out!

4 Likes

I just found out that writers can also hide their story on their profile page. So I think it’s really important to add stories to your favourites because you really dont know if you ever gonna find that story again ;-(

1 Like

I’m at the limit too :sweat_smile:

I’ve tried to go back and remove any I lost interest in etc, but whenever you remove a story it jumps back to the top and you have to scroll all the way down again.

2 Likes

I suggest just adding it to recommendations list. You’ll never keep track of anything with 1k stories in your favorites lol.

3 Likes

I’ve had episode for a long time and ive never knew this was a thing.

1 Like

bump

if you want to keep stories you’ve already finished then you could just save them to the stories you liked thing and then get them off of your favorites shelf

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion! Are there limited space for the story you liked thing?

I’m not sure, I’ve only added a few to mine.

2 Likes

bump

SUPPORT!! I have 1000 saved already and I need more space lmfaooo

If you’re talking about the list of recommended stories on your profile page, then yes - it can only hold 30 stories so it will fill up quickly.

Which is why I wrote a post suggesting a “Reread Shelf” (which is a basic feature the app should’ve already had imo). My recommended list is for holding only books I’ll reread, what can’t fit stays in my favorites. So my guess is that at some point I’ll be running into the same problem you’re having if Episode doesn’t do something about it, because I also have a lot saved in my favorites.

Support!!! :pleading_face: