APP: Android Fan Mail

Support 100%!!

1 Like

Did they ever fix this? If not, is there any valid reason as to not let Android users send fan mail? Is the coding complex or something? (Iā€™m obvi not a tech person lol :skull:)

Idk this is just starting to annoy me

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen it addressed yet. :pleading_face::two_hearts: Iā€™m sure itā€™s just technical coding stuff. Apple and Android are known to not mesh well. Same with Apple vs PC computers, they work entirely different processors.

1 Like

Support.
I am so annoyed that iOS is always the privileged one.

8 Likes

Support.

1 Like

samee

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Bump :android:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT!! and bump :relieved:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support <3

1 Like

BUMP

We used to be able to send fan mail on Android, so itā€™s obviously possible. Taking this feature away from only Android users seems almost like discrimination.

The only way I can contact writers is if they list an Instagram or other account outside of Episode. (I personally canā€™t stand Instagram.)
I think itā€™s counterproductive to the Episode App to make readers leave the app in order to contact the writers. Writers shouldnā€™t have to promote other sites to connect with their fans.
All features should be possible through the app.

I donā€™t know why it was ever removed, why Apple users still have this feature and Android users donā€™t, why Support doesnā€™t comment on the status of the situation, etcā€¦ Itā€™s been months and months and months.
You all do a great job running Episode and I love it, but not fixing this issue and ignoring the many requests is just poor management.

Please restore the fan mail feature to Android so ALL users have the same features.

10 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :heart:

1 Like

Preach to everything you just said @Hezmor , totally it is is poor management to ignore a major issue like this :100: Hopefully this feature request becomes Episodeā€™s top priority (atm it doesnā€™t even seem like a priority since no word on this issue has been uttered so far by the Episode team). I want to say itā€™s been days, but itā€™s been months, many months :woozy_face: :joy: I support this topic so much :yay: I also hope Android users stop getting left out by Episode :nerd_face: :cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

bump :upside_down_face:

Bump # we will never forget about this :muscle:

1 Like

Support! We need the fanmail back on android!!!

1 Like

BUMP.

please devs, restore the android app :sob::pray:t2:

2 Likes