APP: Android Fan Mail

Support

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

support and bump!!! this is so frustrating for me.

1 Like

Supporttt!!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support I dont understand why it’s gone. When we had it it was working perfectly fine. Why remove it? It’s so aggravating

1 Like

Bump!

It makes me happy that for what feels like a year or is a year, people are still fighting for it. It’s the one thing episode never acknowledged but it’s that one day we will remember in history as the removal of fanmail for android users, the users who get the worst end of the stick. We should host an anniversary for it :yay: I srsly support this so much :v:

5 Likes

So I sent another support ticket, I think it was even to a different team lol hoping for someone to actually listen. here is the response:

Hi,

Thanks for providing me with your feedback. I appreciate you sharing your experience with the game. It always helps the team to hear directly from players. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimate at this time as to when the fanmail feature will be available for Android. I will be happy to pass your feedback along to the game team.

I think the only way for episode to actually do something is if everyone send support tickets, every once in a while to keep bringing it up to them, maybe then they might take it seriously. I replied again letting them know about forum and how unhappy people are about it. Also told them it seems to be falling on deaf ears, so we will see what they reply with.

4 Likes

Thanks for reaching out to them and updating us! Good idea, I’ll be sure to place a ticket as well. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Support!

1 Like