APP: Automatic "On hold" mark on stories

I would like to ask for marking every story that wasn’t updated in 6 months and isn’t completed as “On Hold”.

There are way too many stories that weren’t updated in years and it’s really annoying when you’re reading 30 episodes hoping that someone will finish it and it doesn’t happen.

The label would disappear automatically after updating the new episode.

24 Likes

I prefer 3 months but still support

2 Likes

Support

Personally, I disagree. Some authors (like myself) take longer to update and I get that may be annoying, but it doesn’t mean the story is “on hold.” Usually the next episode is a work in progress. There may be things going on in someone’s life that makes it take longer…

But on hold doesn’t mean discontinued, it could work as an information that the author didn’t update in a very long time. We’re talking about half a year without any Episode.

You can suggest a better name for stories updated once a year but I think on hold works well 🤷

1 Like

Support! Even if it wouldn’t be named as ”on hold” it could have a red line of text after the story description that reads ”This story hasn’t been updated in a while”!

1 Like

i absolutely agree

1 Like

Gosh, such a good idea. God knows how many stories I started and will never be able to finish…

1 Like

Bump and support

I think there should be a label, but I think the author should decide for themselves. I still support tho!

1 Like

Support

support