APP: Block users/authors

Hello!
I think the title is pretty self-explanatory. It’d be great to be able to block some writers whom are known to write problematic content, triggering content, or simply content we don’t want to see. That way, we don’t have to see any stories we don’t want to see and can have an app that offers us content we actually might want to read.
Yes, I know, we can already “remove” stories we don’t want to see. But that process is pretty time-consuming, especially since you’re always redirected to the main page after “removing” a story.
A lot of popular authors who write problematic stories are flooding the trending and featured section. By blocking them, we can clean our app from all that undesired content and have a platform that actually fits our tastes :sparkling_heart:

51 Likes

support!!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support and bump

1 Like

Support

1 Like

TOTAL SUPPORT!!!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support!!!

1 Like

SUPPORT!!!

1 Like

Support!

Also, how do we remove stories we don’t want to see?

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

i wanna know too

support

2 Likes

abs support :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

@GRH @cadance Hey! Thank you for the support :sparkling_heart:
First, you unfortunately can’t remove stories with the Episode logo on them, but you can definitely permanently remove user stories from your app. To do that, tap on the story, then on the (…) next to the play button and you’ll get the option at the bottom of the screen to “Remove story permanently from app”.

Support!!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I don’t see a Remove Story option on that menu. I can unfavourite it but that’s about it.

1 Like