APP: Book Club Search Tab/Share Club link

Book clubs are the newest feature to the mobile app. And while I think they’re a great addition, there’s one issue that’s already and issue. You can only see a handful of clubs at a time. I want to suggest either adding a way to search for specific clubs or giving us the ability to share the link for the club to others. To make things easier

9 Likes

You should change the “FEATURE” to “APP” since this feature suggestions has to do with the app itself.

Support!

1 Like

Support!!! I am searching the club my bestie made. He made it hours ago and I still can’t find it. :woman_shrugging: :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

That would make it easier , my friend made a club when the feature came out or when we found out like idk 4 days ago I guess and I still can’t find her club and she can’t send a invite nor can I search for it .

1 Like

Support!

Got booted :hiking_boot: out of a club I created, and I would like to rejoin pls Episode :smiling_face_with_tear:

I agree, there should be a search option for this.

Bump :yellow_heart:

Support! :fire:

Hola soy nueva jugando episode como puedo unirme a un club

Hola quiero hecerte una pregunta como me uno al club del libro

Join my club I promise lots of challenges and opportunities
It’s called : made4every1

Support! Have always wondered why that feature didn’t come together with the update. :joy_cat:

Please do join AvidReaders04. I assure you it’ll be very active and competitive over gems :blush::heart_hands:

I’m probably not the one you’re looking for because I’m quite inactive in reading nowadays. :sob: