APP: Change User Stories Tab

User stories should be changed to “Community Stories” and when clicked there needs to be there own list of tabs for each genre and each genre should contain top, trending and a list of new stories. “Stories we love” should be called “Trending Stories/Editor’s Pick” if to keep a mix genre themed tab

I don’t mind what episode does with their own stories, but community stories should have the same lay out. It would potentially make stories more organized and give people a higher chance to shine in their respective genre.

Ex: When in writer portal it tells you that your story is #32 in this genre, but you don’t really see that on app. This point of view is also necessary for readers. If you were to look at that respective genre and scroll for a story. (As in there’s a chance other people would scroll to be an interest of you’re story in that genre) it would be more organized and more likely to appear like when people scroll through the current “trending stories” row of stories. (Which isn’t possible to say you’re story is #53 in trending stories, but even if it was I could assume it’s just another romance.)

This idea seems a lot more organized then what we currently have. So feel free for debate.

23 Likes

Bump°

1 Like

So do we like sign a petition or what?

2 Likes

Just a heart is fine if you don’t have a quick opinion. :rose:

1 Like

I absolutely agree on that ! SUPPORT !

1 Like

Something where you can see the most popular stories and how they are rated like : 1⭐️ 2⭐️ 3⭐️ 4⭐️ or 5⭐️

2 Likes

Oh… well I didn’t see this thread :sweat_smile:

Support :two_hearts:

1 Like

Ooo support :two_hearts:

1 Like

Bump :fleur_de_lis:

I 100% support this idea!

1 Like

This idea is AMAZING!!!
I am 100% behind this, if only because it’ll give everyone who writes a better chance of discovery.

2 Likes

Bump :hibiscus:

I support!

And I absolutely agree with this. :100:

1 Like

Support

1 Like