APP: Closet and Rewards/Earnings

Shelf #1 Rewards/Earnings: This shelf can gives us gems and/or passes for doing polls, answering surveys, and watching ads. Most of it can be episode related especially for polls and surveys. Ads will be the usual non-Episode videos. Preferably, we should earn minimum 2 passes, 4 gems a day with a max of 6 passes, 8 gems (I’m trying to be fair/realistic with Episode)
Shelf #2 Closet: This shelf is probably more complex. A reusable feature that shows us our personal collection of premium outfits we bought for 20-30 gems and a closet feature within stories that we’re playing. The cost of the premium outfits just don’t feel worth it at times. It costs 20-30 gems for a one of a kind outfit that I will use once. Maybe more people would be willing to cough up the 20-30 gems if it becomes a permanent reusable outfit throughout other Episode Original Stories (maybe other stories as well). So some users may have 2 outfits from Love Life and 2 from The Baby Project, while another has all the outfits from Matchmaker only. The closet within stories should be optional for writers. For example, if an author wants us to choose a certain type of look they can “lock the closet”. Hope this shelf/feature makes sense!

26 Likes

Bumpers

I gotta agree! Not everyone has money to throw away for virtual money and even if the amount required is ridiculous. 20 gems just for 1 right choices? It doesn’t even feel like a “choose” your own path game. Most of the time you get two choices the one that costs 20 gems is the right choice and the free one is the bad choice. there’s no in between where there’s a middle ground that costs like 5 gems and gives a neutral ending. I honestly feel like giving up on the game it’s not worth the time when i cant even choose according to my personal morals and goals.

6 Likes

It sucks because I’m sure some readers would spend SOME gems in a story rather than none :confused: It takes away the fun a bit :frowning:

1 Like

Bump

Support

1 Like

Bumps!

Bumpity bump

Bump!

bump

Bumps!

bumping

bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Support! It sounds like a good way to have Episode gain more feedback about how the community feels about things.

1 Like

Support! I think authors should be able to access the outfits (and hopefully ombre hairs :wink:) that they buy in-game. It would make us more likely to spend gems in stories if we can use them in our own stories.

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like