App crashes when I try to read a chapter

I can open a chapter and it plays a sponsor ad, but after that the app just crashes. I don’t know what to do.

did you check your app store to see if you need to update it…sometimes that happens to me when i need to update my apps

if thats not the case sorry i couldnt help maybe someone else can and if not try submitting a ticket

Sometimes i would watch a add then the whole thing just goes out and it eats up my tickets and sometimes my favorite stories are not there

It happened to me too! I even uninstalled the game and installed it again and it even won’t restore my data…

@MinaYa @Itsyogurlshawty123 @Lilja Welcome to the forum! :smiley: Please submit help tickets to our support team, they’d be happy to help. :smiley:

I wanted to do that, but that’s not a solution as I don’t want to enter my real name. And what does Support ID mean?

It’s fine if you don’t want to submit a ticket, but the support team won’t be able to help you with your issue if you don’t. :slight_smile:

Support ID is found in the app! If you go to your menu, then scroll down to Settings, there’s a Support area in Settings that has your ID listed. :smiley:

Actually, the problem solved itself yesterday :slight_smile: But you can never know if it will occur again…