APP: Fanmail response notification/tracking?

Maybe this was already suggested elsewhere, but it would be great if readers were notified when their fanmail is responded to or even have a way to go back to it, because I’ve forgotten which stories I’ve posted questions or comments to after a while.

I often read fanmail for different stories and have posted at least 5 questions over the years but have no clue if they were even replied to so I stopped posting. Plus there’s no way to even track my posts because I can’t remember which stories I wrote to!

I know you can contact authors via their Instagram, but as long as fanmail is an app feature, it would be helpful if they tweaked it to notify us of the author’s response or something to that effect.

It may or may not be push notifications that you receive outside of the app. It may even be a simple in-app “you have a new message” notification in the user’s profile section (private, not public of course), in which case it takes you directly to the story and you can see what the author has written to you.

Please like and share if you agree :relaxed:

36 Likes

yes . I love that. support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support! :heart:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Yess! This would be so helpful!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support!!

1 Like

Support! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Yes!

Just like a how things pops up when you get a reward or if they ask you to rate Episode, there could be a thing pops up that says what author answered you.

3 Likes

Exactly!

Except it seems they’ve completely removed the fanmail feature altogether now, unless it’s moved to somewhere else in the app :woman_shrugging:t4:

So that takes care of that :joy:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like