APP: Featured Fantasy

In my opinion, Episode usually does drama and romance for their featured stories. And most fantasy user stories are either vampire or werewolf. No hate intended! I like these genres, I just think we need more variety in the fantasy section. So Episode should invest in more fantasy stories.

Hi! The title of this feature request currently doesn’t follow the guidelines for suggestion threads. Please review those guidelines and edit your thread to ensure it isn’t closed or deleted. Thanks! :v:t2:

I would absolutely love this. But sadly Fantasy isn’t a very popular genre on episode. The reason most of those featured stories are up there, is because they get more reads and a good bit of the userbase is into drama rather than fantasy.

I feel like with the Fantastical contest, it will bring in a lot of interesting and new entries. I’ve see a ton of exciting plot ideas and stories hinted/published already.
So keep an eye for that :wink:

You’re right, sadly! But Heroes and Villains did bring some good stuff, and im confident Fantstical will too. :slight_smile: