APP: Increase quality for limelight characters on android

The quality of limelight charaters got decreased on android devices a while ago. It was supposed to allow faster loading, but it led to pixelation of characters, making them be seen glitchy. Many devices are strong enough to run fast with good graphic. Also this decrease on quality was done only on android, so ios users can enjoy the high quality of limelight characters, wich isnt fair. Not everyone have or can afford an ios device. Please increase again the quality of limelight characters or add a graphic option in settings so that the players could pick themself based on their device performance.

12 Likes

Yessss! I got a new android phone for Christmas this year and it is powerfull enough to run the episode app. I thought episode wasn’t available to older devices anyway… Please update for android! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I literally thought something was wrong with my phone bc of the decrease in quality. It was fine a while ago.

2 Likes

Support! I hate how they look now :sleepy: those wiggling eyebrows while doing the idle animation give me nightmares.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

OMG DHHDDJSJSNNKSKKSK Why did you go there :face_vomiting:

1 Like

It isnt available for old devices that runs anything bellow android 5.0

1 Like

Exactly! It ruins the experience. I thought it was for all devices but when i found out ios users dosnt have this problem it just isnt fair, not to mention usually ios gets way less bugs and glitches

1 Like

I though it was because my phone was older, but then i got a new one and saw the same problem, posted about it at bugs and then someone told me about this. The ios dosnt have this problem so if they wont fix it for android they could have at least allowed us to transfer android data to ios

1 Like

Support! I wish they put in the care and such for Android as they do with IOS

1 Like

Its harder since android runs on plenty of devices from different companies, while apple only has its idevices line. But they could add graphic settings and the user should be able to set them how they want. If their device allows it, they could get almost the same quality as on ios. Another thing they could do would be to allow the same account to be used on both android and ios devices

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME!

Bump!!

1 Like

Support

Support