APP: Make it easier to find new and current stories + give small authors more exposure

I wish that the app would offer more opportunities to find stories that aren’t currently trending in the top 100.

If you’re like me, who likes to read mostly one specific genre, there comes a point where you’ve read all the ones you find interesting in the top 100.

So, I started going to the “new stories” section, but often the stories are abandoned and the list consists of 5 stories only.

I know Episode recently made a shelf for recently updated stories, but that shelf mixes all genres and from my understanding authors only appear on the shelf if they are already trending anyway.

Example of what I mean. (I designed this)

Designing the genres something like in the image above would make it easier to find stories in the genres that we prefer to read. And, it would also give authors more opportunities to be found and get a little exposure.

23 Likes

:open_mouth:
That a good idea…

Support

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

MASSIVE SUPPORT! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I definitely think if the devs added a “recently published” story shelf it would really benefit underrated authors with a small amount of reads. It’s always the same huge stories on every shelf so this idea would be a nice way to find new ones.

You have my support!! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

support :heart:

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Support!!! I really like the layout and it would gain all authors exposure

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Kinda late here, but… SUPPORT!

@Melani3 @Sydney_H This is such a great idea, I think it’s worth bringing this idea up with ‘major decision makers’ (idk what else to call them :rofl: :joy:) and seeing what they say!

1 Like

bump

Support. I doubt something will be done about that though.

support!

MASSIVE SUPPORT

Good idea

Support!