APP: More Clothing for the Profile Avatar

:clapping:Ok Episode, I think it’s about time y’all update the clothing section of the avatar editor cause it’s looking sad :clapping:.

(examples of outdated clothing)

There’s a lot of clothing options in the character writer portal now and I don’t see why some can’t be added to the Avatar editor…

This also will make users look more unique.

What do y’all think?

60 Likes

Support! I’m sick and tired of the old outfits, we needs some new ones!

15 Likes

Yess like what even are some of these :sob:

9 Likes

Support! (:

4 Likes

Support!

And it would be so cool if we could have all the clothes from the portal, and then choose the ones we want so that we could create our own! I’m using “So Fab It Hurts” but I’m a little more on the modest side so I’d rather wear something else… except that I don’t really like the other outfits (sorry Episode! :frowning_face: )

10 Likes

I agree, some of the portal outfits would look a lot better on avatars (:

8 Likes

support

3 Likes

FULLY SUPPORT!! I really dislike the old ones and it would be nice if we could have ones that fit ou personality’s you know?

5 Likes

Support! And at least we should be able to change what piece go together because those are horrible. :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

definitely support <3

3 Likes

I support so much! :weary: I wanna be able to wear the new clothes from the portal without actually creating my avatar on the portal to get a chance to wear them! Too bad that I already did that, though lol. Also, you might want to change the title to start with APP: instead, since you are suggesting a feature on the Episode app, @TheLunchCrew

8 Likes

Support!

I think we should also have separate tops, bottoms , shoes and accessories sections.

8 Likes

SUPPORTTTTTTTTTTTTT

l

3 Likes

I think they’ve actually been beta testing more outfits (so not everyone is offered them) but they’re only available for gems. :thinking:

I completely support this though — I wanna be able to choose my avatar’s outfit freely or at least have some more options to choose from. :sob::heart:

8 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Yes, i have a friend who owns an Iphone (for whatever reason it only works on Iphone) and she read some featured stories, bought the gem outfits and had them added to her profile avatar as extra clothing. I have an android, and yes i have tried this and wasted $40 (screw you episode) on the outfits only to realise that it didn’t work.

4 Likes

Ohh, that explains why I have some clothing that others say they don’t have… I bought it with gems! It was probably one the first stories I’ve ever read, because I don’t remember purchasing it

4 Likes

So it never stated in the gem choices for her that those outfits could/would be added to her outfit catalog for her avatar in her profile? :thinking: I’ve heard that somewhere that they were stated in choices and for others they weren’t but I’m not 100% sure - it was second hand info from others who didn’t have them either.

I’m on iOS but I don’t pay gems, I hoard them. :skull:

Update: I just spent 29 gems on an outfit to see if it would pop up in the profile section. :slightly_smiling_face: I wasted 29 gems.

7 Likes

I can’t hoard gems at all :joy:
I get antsy when I have more than 30 gems at a time

6 Likes

Support!

3 Likes