APP: More Outfits for Profile on Episode App

I have come across some users on the app who have very lovely outfits that are different from what most of us have in the pre-existing catalogue and was wondering if they could be rolled out to all users?

Better yet— can we look into a feature where we can fully customize our Avatar in the Writer’s Portal under settings? That way we can create our own outfits with our own beauty marks, freckles, tattoos and more from the larger clothes and accessories library!

Here are some of the outfits a small few have access to on the app:

P.S. I am aware there are similar threads however I have not come across one that has evidence as of yet.

18 Likes

OMG YES! I 100% support! It would be so cool to be able to fully customize our outfits like we do in the writers portal when we make characters! Cuz ngl, sometimes Episode’s premade outfits are kinda trash :grimacing: :woozy_face: :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

OMG yessss!!! Support!!!
the first two :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!!!

1 Like

Support but might be a duplicate thread. Also you have to pay for those clothes to be there.

1 Like

duplicate thread

1 Like

What do you mean by pay? Is there a specific option for clothing or do they appear as soon as you spend money in the app?

1 Like

Um I really don’t know, but I know for a fact, that it’s not free.

1 Like

100% support

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: