FEATURE : New App just for Authors (For eg : Episode Creator App)

I think it’s important for episode authors to get convenient support and help for writing the stories. It would be helpful if we have an app for authors where they have one stop for all their needs.

Lately mobile creations is getting popular and many authors are willing to write through mobile creations. But it has limited direction tools and backgrounds. I have seen many threads requesting on mobile Creations updates, oufits coustomisations etc.

Having a separate app can help in devolpment of mobile creations and any other stuff can be additional to the app.

So, I think it’s necessary to pay more attention to episode authors and make an app for episode Creations, it may include.

ADVANCED MOBILE CREATIONS

1. Pool of Approved User’s background that are once Approved by episode. Example - episodelife and smg backgrounds etc (credits of course)

2.Similarly, Approved overlays.

1. Creators corner.

2. Direction tips etc.

3. Character edits,cover edits and outfit edit requests.

4. Tutorials etc

5. As suggested by @Mary3 in the comments, the portal should have a Outfit creator (like as in the profile avatar), To create number of outfits to inspire Authors and also let the passionate fashionistas create the outfits and, share the link of outfits so that Authors instantly paste the link and the charector will have the outfit without manually selecting the pieces of clothing and Accessories. Saves a lot of time for the Author and helps episode community to grow!

Please like and comment to get this post noticed.

Feel free to add comments and suggestions on this thread.

Click here to support new catalog for Approved backgrounds and overlays.

91 Likes

SUPPORT :grin:

3 Likes

Tysm for supporting!!

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

I SUPPORT this

1 Like

Thank you so much for supporting! Please like the thread so it gets noticed :):blush:

1 Like

@Lady-Mehek @Echo_D @Sania @priti

please add your opinions on this thread:slight_smile:

1 Like

I surely support this idea. Mobile is portable and hence it would be much more easier than opening our PC every time

1 Like

Tysm for responding and supporting!!

1 Like

SUPPORT! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I agree ! haha

1 Like

Tysm for supporting !!!:hugs:

Thank you for supporting!!. Btw I love your name Yasodhara

Bump!

I support this. And I think that the app should also be easy to navigate as well.

1 Like

I support it!

1 Like

Support it 100%!

Bump!

1 Like

Yes!!! Thank you for support !!! :heart:

Thank you so much :heart::heart::heart:

Wow! Thanks for the bump!!