APP: Premium MALE avatar outfits

We all know how there are female profile outfits that you can buy from premium stories, and it’s an amazing feature, I love it a ton (even if we need to pay gems for most of them). The thing is, they’re only for females. Now, I’m not a male, but I know there are males on this platform that would like premium outfits for their profiles. I’ve also searched all over this category and have not found a single one that asks about premium male avatar outfits.

So here’s my proposal:

Create stories with customizable MC gender, then create profile outfits that can go to either gender. Because consider this: Yes, the platform’s users are likely primarily girls, but there are a lot of guys in the community as well (or trans women that don’t identify with a slim, feminine body) that may want those outfits for their male avatars. I know that it’s a bit of extra coding, but I feel the community would greatly benefit from this feature. It allows for more diversity all around and would overall improve the app itself, as many people in the community, myself included, believe men and male avatars need more attention. This is just one of the many things that proves that.

36 Likes

Bump :blob_turtle:

Support

1 Like

Bump :eyes:

Support :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

HUGE SUPPORT! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Support ☆

1 Like

Bump :smiley_cat:

As a male, I support this

1 Like

Yeah, I support this 100%! there isn’t a ton of male outfits out here but there are tons of female outfits. the males deserve more outfits!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Bump :eyes:

Bump :smiley:

Bump :black_heart:

bump

I agree with that!

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Bump