App problem need help asap!

Hi guys im not sure if im the only one with this problem but i had to delete episode for a second bc i needed space and later i downloaded it again but it said i need to “upgread” the app or leave it so i did upgread it i waited the first time around 5 min later i left it for half an hour while i i was cleaning my room thinking it would do it thing but nothing happen.
Here is what it looks like (also sorry for any spelling mistakes!) and thank you if anyone could help me

hey, it happend to me too, you just have to upgrade the app and if it doesn’t work maybe you don’t have enough storage on your phone !
:))

1 Like

Thank you i will have a look in a sec!

you’re welcome :))

1 Like

The same thing happens with me but I have a lot of space on my phone

1 Like

Plssss help

Just update it, that should fix it.
If not, take a risk and DELETE the app, all progress saves but please be aware that only works on Apple devices so if you android or something else, just update it.

When it doesn’t work in the app I go to the play store and if it doesn’t you might need to ask episode. My friend got told she had to upgrade and it didn’t work so she contacted episode and they said she was part of a persentage of readers that was in the beta testing group for the update and she said she will just wait. There was a website people who were experiencing similar problems went to and according to them it fixed it. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

How long do we have to wait

1 Like

Honestly I waited very long but my friend said that the game was updated or something this morning that why it started to work for me and her you should try and delete the game and redownload it love