APP: Profile Avatars Update

It would be amazing if Episode could update the profiles to be a bit more modern! Here are some of the things that I believe an update should include:

1.) All of the features that are available on the portal! There are so many newly (and not so newly) released assets that I would love to have on there!
~eye shapes
~eyebrows
~face shapes
~hairstyles
~mouth shapes and colors
~noses
~skin tones
~backgrounds
~animations
2.) The ability to create our own outfits! I know that this would be a lot of work, however it would really add a lot to the profiles!
~there aren’t a lot of outfits to choose from at the moment so most people are wearing the same things, and in the nicest way possible, some of them are just weird :sweat_smile:.
3.) The ability to add tattoos, freckles, beauty marks, piercings, etc!
~one of the best things about limelight are these incredible assets, it’d be amazing to be able to include them in the profiles!
4.) A way to communicate through profiles!
~ sort of like a PM or DM but for the profiles, that way people can communicate with each other privately and not on someone’s post.
5.) A way to report and/ or block innapropriate accounts!
~I’ve seen a lot of hate through the comments on people’s posts and a few horrible accounts, it would be nice to have a way to bring these to Episode’s attention!
~It would also be nice to be able to block certain accounts from seeing your posts!
6.) Different Body Types!!
~This is such an exciting and inclusive aspect of limelight that should absolutely be added!

232 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

I support. It would be much preferred. :blush:

2 Likes

I support it too. Cheers!

1 Like

Support definitely

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Most definitely support

1 Like

If u ever just wantvti talk DM me ok

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!! None of the new features are on the app avatar builder!

4 Likes

SUPPORT :blob_hearts::sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

YES this is amazing idea! I was so sad when i heard that you can’t add tattoos for your profile avatar anymore but if episode’s creators would see this maybe it could be possible again…:smile::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support! :heartpulse::hibiscus:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support :slight_smile:

1 Like