APP: "Read It Again" section?

Is it possible to create a section showing everything we ever read (partial or completed)? Or even adding a story filter that allows you to view your previously read stories. It could be titled something along the lines of “Read It Again”.

I tried using the “Stories I Recommend” section for that purpose but it’s limited to hold only 30 stories. It’s surprising that there isn’t a way to see your finished books when other apps have that simple feature.

The problem is that I accidentally came across a story I’d finished reading a while ago that recently added bonus chapters, so I would’ve never known about the bonus content if I didn’t happen to come across it again! Also, I like to reread stories and don’t always remember the titles. So this would really help.

My “Favorites” looks pretty messy with completed books in the mix, I’m sure not the purpose it was created for but that’s what I’ve got to work with :roll_eyes:

Please, please, please spread the word! Like and comment if you support! :blush:

37 Likes

great idea sis <3 but in order for this to stay open, the title should be FEATURE: Story history tool : ) support thoughh!

6 Likes

Done. Thank you!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT ! (cant believe we dont have something like this already?)

3 Likes

Agreed!

1 Like

support.

1 Like

Support . Awesome idea since I can’t keep my completed stories on my saved because I have over 900+ stories, so it would be nice to have that. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

agreed

1 Like

Wow! That’s a lot of stories! I’ve got quite a few saved as well!

1 Like

Have been saving for years.
I don’t think I am going to read most of them, since my reading style has changed and I haven’t started reading some so I probably won’t like them.

1 Like

Makes sense, I have gone thru my list and have found the same thing. Plus I usually try to wait for stories to be completed first before I start them, otherwise I forget what it was about in between chapter releases.

I actually am the opposite. For some weird reason, completed stories aren’t my thing, I usually want to have the agony for the next chapter.
Super long chapters are a turn - off as well, for me.

1 Like

Interesting!

1 Like

It’s happened again. New or bonus chapters added to completed stories that I only caught because they’re on my recommended list. I would’ve missed it if it weren’t saved there. This is why stories we’ve read needs its own section! Visibility is the key!

1 Like

100% I’ve been asking for this feature for a couple years…

1 Like

And what I’m running into lately is since my Recommended List is full, my favorites is getting “messy” from not deleting books that I would want to reread at some point. Kinda takes away from the “experience”. All it would be is just a place that lists the stories we’ve already read so we can refer to it whenever we need to. Really hoping Episode would come up with something and soon!

It’s like the “Watch it Again” category on Netflix.

1 Like

:heart: love this idea

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like