APP: Reload 4 free passes every 4 hours

I support :blush:
I stopped using episode because of this. And I don’t plan on using it until they fix this :angry:

6 Likes

Keep us posted and let us know if it’s still working for you. I haven’t been playing since the change.

5 Likes

I’ve saved all the free passes for 2years just played my 4 episode passes to get the free passes (yes I still get them) but never played so little its driving me mad

4 Likes

Episode has become one of those coorperation who makes policy based on money profited way. They didnt care about the community that has built them over the years, they dont care about the new writers who dont have the chance to shine because people are too scare to use their passes, and they certainly do not care for the reader. They see us only as a way to make money, that’s it.

They profit from most author who write for free in their free time (except the chosen few) by making people (readers like us) buy tickets for stories that most authors write for free. They are money crazy, they makes us watch ads at the same time buy gem AND NOW PASSES? Do they not have enough ads? Episode community is what makes episodr great before. Writer write for the sake of writing and gettinh recognize for their talent, this platform now turn into another one money based app. Super disappointed how it turned of. I’ve been on episode since 2015, I watch how episode along with its community grow. I am beyond disappointed to see how it ends.

I am leaving a nasty review on app store so they know this new policy is hurting us. Not only reader but writers as well. But I can’t do it alone, I need all of your help for getting the recognition this complain desperately needed. Let’s all march forward, hand in hand, and let them know that IT STOPS NOW. IF it isn’t, I will be forced to say goodbye to the apps that has always been my number 1 download everytime I change my phone, to the apps that I open everyday, to the community of great writers and supportive readers. This perilous business startegy is killing us all.

13 Likes

I’ve been informing people that are complaining on Instagram about it and don’t know about this yet. I also put the link to this thread in my insta bio. Maybe we can get more users in this thread.

7 Likes

How many passes do you have atm? Btw mine haven’t refilled either so idk :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I wrote them a complaint. Still waiting to get a response back. Maybe with enough complaints
and users not using their all they will do away with this “limit”.

2 Likes

I have 146. Yeah I didn’t know they stopped refilling until I came to the forums. :disappointed:

2 Likes

I can’t enjoy Epidoe anymore :sob:. It is Episode’s lost anyway.

4 Likes

I thought this was a glitch for a while too until I found the original thread asking about this. It pisses me off so much because I have enjoyed this app for years. I earned these passes so I should be able to use them how I f***ing want. I left them a 1 star review in the App Store. I have 104 passes and I will take them to my grave if they don’t change the policy back.

10 Likes

Couldnt agree more.
People needs to see that this new policy is killing the community, episode needs to end this.

3 Likes

Hmm, maybe they “fixed” it but only for people with a lower amount of passes bc didn’t Taylor’s passes refill? Aiyah, I relly hope they fix this bc it’s unfair to users who have already saved up so much : /

5 Likes

That’s what what I was thinking as well. But overall yeah, this is just a slap in the face.

3 Likes

This is sad. Episode should have known the trouble that we are going through the should change back the 4 hour refill policy.

5 Likes

Completely support this!

4 Likes

I had 40+ tickets but my tickets weren’t refilling and now I have 20. I was so confused and annoyed. This is the stupidest decision ever.

7 Likes

Hey is it still working for you? Also have you done the daily challenge and tried to stack again? :thinking:

4 Likes

Yes still working for me…I’m still on the diamond streak. Haven’t gotten anymore streak passes yet. So my passes refill from 8 to 12 every 4 hours still.

3 Likes

I will post screenshots

3 Likes

Have you updated your app??Maybe that’s why it hasn’t refilled yet

3 Likes