APP: Reload 4 free passes every 4 hours

I’ve never had a forum comment make me feel some type of way. Thank you for doing me the honor LOL

3 Likes

Yep, mine tickets are working the same way. Had 8 refilled to 12…accidentally read 1…now my ticket cap is 11…can’t go pass it.

3 Likes

Reload 4 free passes every 4 hours.

1 Like

Oh! I just made a post about this topic! I want it to go back to the way is was! This is going to make me be careful of what I read and I don’t want that to happen! I love this community!

3 Likes

Well said because I’ve been wondering for the past few months on why I’m not getting extra free 4 passes when I had 12 passes and then it went down to 4 passes when using it all. But didn’t it used to be every 2 hours there will be a free passes coming up? I hope I’m not mistaken by it.

2 Likes

Has it been updated so we get the 4 passes since the newi update or no?

1 Like

I support 100% of what you said. I am so furious with Eposide. I never plan on buying passes and others are probably with me. So, Episodes is going down the drain. They care more about money then protecting their authors from harresment and keeping their readers happy. Is there a way we can start a petition or light a fire under their butts about revering back to the old ways?

8 Likes

Full support! This issue should be resolved.

3 Likes

I have been reading stories on Episodes since it first came out in 2013. Then, it only had 11 stories to read. Since it’s debut, I have watched it grow into an empire. Through the years, there has been all manner of glitches/rewards/free passes to attain for more binge reading. This entity has definitely grown.

I agree that they have become more about money and less about the authors and readers. To me, the pass rewards and stockpiling was beneficial. It gave us the opportunity to ready as many stories as we so desired but, we had to work to get it. It also gave us the chance to Live interactively through the authors. Which is the whole reason millions of people are so drawn to Episodes in the first place. Believe me, I know you have to make money Episodes but really, couldn’t it be something less invasive? For instance, have the extra pass challenge for a month quarterly or a sale on the 30 day pass. Because really, who is gonna spend $10 dollars for a month? That’s a lot of smackers to rain out for an iOS game. Not saying that people won’t but you understand. So there has to be a better way to reward us for reading anything on this app. I mean, if it wasn’t for the authors, you wouldn’t have any stories. If it wasn’t for the readers, you wouldn’t have an app.

Thus far, Episodes has lost its appeal and luster for all of us. I for one have spent way less time on it after blowing through my stock pile and on the verge of deleting it from my phone all together.

6 Likes

Yes. This was their a reply:

4 Likes

:frowning:

3 Likes

I agree. My story is fairy new, and because of this new system it probably won’t get reads, because people won’t spend their passes. That means I have wasted HOURS of my time where I could be doing something I like rather than writing for others. This is so unfair

4 Likes

This morning I noticed an icon to watch an ad and reduce wait time for passes. Each ad takes off 60 min. so I was able to watch a few and get my 4 back. Guess this option is better than waiting hours.

4 Likes

did you have more than 4 passes when you did this, or did you use up all of your passes from before? Also how many ads can you watch?

1 Like

I went down to 0 passes and an icon appeared above where the weekly challenge icon is. If you watch one ad, it takes off 60 minutes. It seems like it will let you watch 3 or 4 ads per day so you can use them all up at once to get 4 passes faster or space it out.

2 Likes

this made me so sad when I found out, I was so confused

3 Likes

Then if you question why they let it gone on so long they take two days to reply and their reply is your feed back is important to us and your messsge has been sent to the Eposide team.

1 Like

I’m sorry but Im confused on what you’re trying to say.

1 Like

@xineee I think they meant something like this:

(First part is a bit unclear but I think they mean “Your question is why are they letting this 4 free passes every 4 hours update go on for so long?” Hmm…:thinking:) Next part is: It took them two days to respond and their reply to you was “your feedback is important to us and your message has been sent to the Episode team.”

I believe this is what they meant though I could be wrong :grin:

1 Like

So now… i have to spend all of my 90 passes that i’ve collected to start getting 4 free passes every 4 hours??? Can someone tell me did i understand it well?

1 Like