APP: Reload 4 free passes every 4 hours

Yooo really now, people lets do this!! This is basically our only hope… idk what else to do…

3 Likes

Thank you! I had around 200 passes when the policy went into effect, and now I have 173. That means I’ve read 27 episodes TOTAL since this change, compared to the 12-16 a DAY i would be reading before. I’m sure Episode has noticed a decreased readership (their ranking in App Store has dropped considerably), and hopefully they are actually opening their ears to hear what we have to say.

5 Likes

I hope they have noticed… i really dont know what to do… i dont know if i should play or i should wait for a miracle to happen… i dont want to spend all of my passes but i played as you said 12 to 16 chapters on a daily basis… so now i dont play but idk how long it will take them to go back to refilling passes let alone whether they would do it at all…

4 Likes

Exactly!! I feel like they just did that to make you want to pay for more passes like when they added gem choices

3 Likes

Thanks for trying to clear it up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed!

2 Likes

Bumping this thread! This needs EVERYONE’S SUPPORT.

5 Likes

Episode for life I agree!!!

2 Likes

Still we are waiting for it…:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’m with u on this :)) :raising_hand_woman:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

5 Likes

Question though, I havent tried purchasing anything from the app, if I’d purchase passes would it refill the same or still just 4 of 'em? for example: I purchased 10 passes and I used all of them… would it refill as 10 or go back to 4? :thinking::thinking::grin::hugs:

2 Likes

I haven’t purchased something either xD, but I think you’ll only get 4, bc I think otherwise more people would buy it.

2 Likes

Oh… would’ve been better if it will refill the same amount purchased :(( thanks anywayyy xD

2 Likes

If I end with all the passes I have at the moment, how long does it take to receive the 4 passes now?

2 Likes

Bump :lollipop: :black_heart:

4 Likes

Have they “fixed” it?

2 Likes

This sucks! They should change it back!

3 Likes

No Libirella they didn’t.

1 Like

welp :frowning:

2 Likes

Does it still work? Or did they stop?