APP: Reload 4 free passes every 4 hours

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Also, support!

1 Like

If you have bought passes they will not give you the free for every 4 hours until you have used all your bought passes which I think that’s not fair because people like you and myself have bought passes spent money on their game their app and yet they won’t give us the free passes because we have bought passes which are unfair because some people can buy unlimited passes for a month for cheaper than I can buy like 30 passes so I don’t see why they won’t allow us who don’t have that unlimited to keep building up there before our passes if we bought passes.

1 Like

You can but you can only do it so many times I think it’s like three times and then it will not let you do it again for 24 hours.

Episode is digging its own grave here

1 Like

I didn’t get it before the policy change . I think they should make it to where you can stockpile it again. :cry:

I STRONGLY AGREE. Bump and support :slight_smile:

Agree!

1 Like

Bump :yellow_heart:

Bump :blue_heart:

BUMP :tropical_drink:

Have they decided to return to their old policy yet??

1 Like

Hi there, I am very new to the Forum. How do I do that then?

Bump

I am new in this community. I really enjoyed Episode and I was very happy I’ll be able to get free 4 passes every 4 hours but it never came. So I searched why and I end up finding this post, and I really am disappointed. I hope this on going policy changes for the benefit of everyone.

…and also I didn’t get my free passes for the challenges I completed. I so did it for nothing :pensive:

Bump!

Support!