App restore login problem

I’m having the same issue myself i had a iPhone 6 n i upgrade to a iphone x and i cant get to login back in so now i have to start over which is frustrating

Hello, I’m having the same problem. Have you been able to fix it? And how?

I have the same problem and I don’t know what to do.

This happened to me once before. I was using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 and a Samsung Galaxy s4, it worked fine switching between my reading account and writing account until I got this same error. I filled out a ticket and the episode team was able to restore it after asking for the email I wanted to restore and the support ID. The only way I see this fixable is through the Episode team. I’m having the problem again and I think it is as a result of being logged in too long to one account. I’ve been waiting almost a month to get this fixed by Episode but, they are hardly responding to anyone at the moment. I don’t know why but, it’s real annoying.:roll_eyes:

Hi there I have had this issue for months but still not working and i cant even read stories due to the ads being a pain and not responding at all

Hello, you should fill out a ticket and the Episode team will help you. I’m currently waiting for them to restore my issue. You can fill out a ticket here: https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093965234
Also, as where the ads is concerned, I use to have that problem too an would get annoyed and not go on the app at all. I didn’t even bother writing to episode for help, it eventually went away when I restarted the app and went on the same story and sometimes I’d just have to wait it out until it felt like working again. But please make sure your app is up to date, once I updated I stopped having the ads problem all together. Hope this helps :slight_smile: