APP: section/filter for each style

Hello Episodians,

I think it would be great if the episode app has a feature which would allow users to filter out stories based on the styles or a section solely for each style (Limelight, Ink, Classic).

It’s honestly really hard to find Ink or Classic stories on the app now when most stories r in Limelight. Being a sucker for ink, I really enjoy reading in that style so It would be really cool if a feature would only allow only Ink stoires (New and Old) to be displayed. The same case for Limelight and Classic.
This way, non LL authors will get more exposure and also allows users to read in their preferred style. Even tho limelight is the one which is getting updated, I do believe that it is fair that ink and classic stories get its recognition.

Hopefully, you ll support :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Bump

Support

2 Likes

Support!! I made a classic book club and instagram group chat for this very reason. We’re trying to keep the classic style alive. :smiling_face_with_tear: Some of us have classic stories up including me, so that feature would just help a ton if episode goes through with it!

3 Likes

Exactly. This way it will help people to find the desired style. It will be even more beneficial for people who enjoy ink and classic since most ones right now r in LL

2 Likes

Support all the way! This is a need!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes