APP: Smaller text

I know the bigger text is a relatively new addition to the app, but I really miss the old text size. Sometimes I feel like, as an author, I have to water down my narration and dialogue in order to keep the text boxes from becoming too large on the screen.
My suggestion is a feature in the app that allows authors to toggle between text sizes for their different stories. For example, an author who prefers to write lengthy narration and dialogue could choose a smaller text size, while an author who has no issues writing with the current text size could choose to keep it the same.

I know smaller text is an intrinsic element of the text box styles of some featured stories (Mean Girls, Demi Lovato, Pitch Perfect), but I think it’d be nice to be able to control text size without changing the style completely - especially for authors in the middle of a story that don’t want to convert their entire story to these special styles (unofficially, through that trick of putting Mean Girls in the title and then changing it later).

If you think this is a good idea, be sure to like this post to show support!

I never read stories with small fonts. That hurts my eyes.

You can actually toggle the speech bubble size in the preview and that makes the text smaller. I happen to like the bigger text though. Easier to read.