APP: The Ability to Search For Keywords in your Favourites Shelf

I think it would be really cool if we could search for keywords to look up stories that we’ve already added to our favourites shelf.

If you’re like me, you probably add things that pick your interest that you don’t have time to read at that moment to your favourites. Currently, the only way to find stories that you’ve already added into your favourites shelf is to just keep scrolling. Since whatever you read last appears at the front of your shelf, it’s pretty hard to notice when a story that hasn’t updated in a while finally does.

Personally, I find that scrolling through the stories I’ve added when I actually do have the time to read is a pain in the neck. If we had the ability to search for keywords, such as “thriller” or “completed” or “pregnancy”, it would make a huge difference… Basically like the search tool we already have, but more simplified because it wouldn’t show up with all the trending an Episode official stories, and instead it would be ONLY the ones you’ve already added to your favourites.

16 Likes

support. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support, for sure!

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Ahhh, I really need this. Pretty sure there is like a 1000 story limit on how many stories we can have in our favourites? I can’t scroll through one thousand stories that I’ve already added just to find the type I want for the mood I’m in :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Bump! :heart:

2 Likes

Bump :mag:

1 Like

Bump :sad_panda:

1 Like

support!!

1 Like

Bump :blob_sun:

1 Like

Support!