APP: Update History Button

I was thinking this for a long time now. I haven’t seen this in the threads yet. We need an update history button for readers to see when the story was last updated. I think it would help readers know what stories are being continuingly updated if they can see the last date it was updated. It can be in the same section as fan mail. This feature is on app stores to let people know when a game or app was lasted updated. I think we should have something similar for stories that are still ongoing. Since we already can mark stories as completed we should have the update history button now. There are a lot of stories that are marked as ongoing but haven’t been updated in quite a long time, I feel if we know the last date the story was updated then it will give a timeline of when the story is updated and if it’s still actually ongoing. Like if you agree with this post!

23 Likes
Need characters for four stories!

Support!! It would be useful cause sometimes you read a really good story but don’t know that it hasn’t been updated in years and you get disappointed

2 Likes

Exactly! I’ve come across many stories that I have no idea if they have been updated recently or not. Sometimes you see the new episode banner on some stories but that is only for a short time period and then it disappears into the abyss again.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Yes!! Support!!

1 Like

Bump!

Bump.

Support :grin:

1 Like

This is a great idea! I write the update dates for my story in chapter description, but this would be handy. Support

2 Likes

Yeah, Since writers can see when we update our stories I think the readers should too. I hope they take this idea into consideration.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Bump.

SUPPORT! This is so useful! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you! I know it would help out both the readers and writers a lot!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Bump!

Bump.

Support!

1 Like