APP: Upgrade The Mobile Version Of The Writer's Portal

I don’t know about you guys, but it really bothers me that I am unable to scroll in my script when I’m using my phone. I’m fine with writing on computer since it’s much more comfortable, but while I don’t take my laptop everywhere, my phone is always with me. I think it would be cool to have at least the chance to write a few ideas down or to make an actual progress with a story when we don’t have a laptop on hand, but have some time to kill.

23 Likes

Hello @Annieways, this is Sydney the Moderator.

Your topic title is violating the Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the Guidelines and correct the title according to them. If this does not happen within three days, this topic will be closed until the title is corrected.

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Hello what the moderator is telling you is that you’re title should be
FEATURE: Upgrade The Mobile Version Of The Writer’s Portal

1 Like

I’m sorry, I hope it’s okay now!

1 Like

Thanks for fixing it! It looks good! :wink:

1 Like

They should just update the whole mobile portal in general… lots of bugs

1 Like

I support! The mobile version of the Writer’s Portal lacks a lot of things, I barely use it. It think it would be nice to be able to continue working on our Episode stories like we do on the computer, but during times or in places where we can’t take our laptop with us.

1 Like

Same :smile: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Bump!!!

1 Like

Bump :green_apple:

1 Like

Bump :iphone:

1 Like

Babe, I hate to be that person, but then why don’t you like the OP? :smiley::kissing_heart:

1 Like

:flushed: I thought I just did it whoops :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Bump! Support!!!

1 Like

@Sydney_H, can you please close this thread? This feature has been released :blush:

2 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: