APP: What if we make 'sections' for different age groups?

I am a 14 year old girl very mature as a matter of fact for my age. Primarily, based on all the stories that I have read so far on Episode, I haven’t come across any ‘‘mature themed’’ ones. Eventually, I did some research and came to the fact that lots of stories have been reported, and therefore, deleted due to crossing the guidelines. If we, people going through adolescence or have recently become teenagers, only get to read mature stories or ones that are 13+ then how come we’ll ever learn new stuff. However, you did have a well-built point on how these scenes might affect us and our behaviour but i can assure you we’ve certainly heard about these stuff from different whereabouts. Conclusively, I certainly know that there are some immature pupils at my age, or we can say teens, who don’t take stuff seriously as much as I do and can cause some trouble. Therefore, i believe that Episode should make a mature themed section but allow even those under 18 to read yet can’t report since they’re the ones who chose to read it. Thank you for considering my thoughts.

4 Likes

I strongly aid your point as I have already negotiated it in my earlier response.

1 Like

Bump, and support!

Support

1 Like

support :heartbeat:

Doesn’t matter if thread is mine or someone else… The thing that matter is different shelf… We really need it

2 Likes

Support!!!

Bump

Bump

Support

SUPPORT! :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

As someone who writes in the Horror genre, mostly… and is very restricted due to Episode being so stern over the blood and disallowing gore. I support the sh*t out of this!

This is a feature that would allow our real creativity to come alive, instead of limiting us!

1 Like