Appear in my upcoming story and promote your story and outfits in it! (open)

I am writing my first story ever and even tho I know it won’t be a super good story, I would love to show appreciation to this community by including other people’s work in it. I want to be able to promote other people’s stories, include other people’s characters and even use outfits made by others.

And a while ago I saw this thread, and I got inspired to do this thread.

Please read everything, thank you!!

Create a character for my story

You can create a character to appear in my story. It can be you, or just a character. It’s your choice. You can also create outfits for your characters as well. All the links, to the character and outfit forms are on my linktree (https://linktr.ee/isa_episode_)
Please, if you want this character to have a role and not to be just a background character, make it in both INK and LL. Thank you.

Your story and my idea for it

My idea is to mention your story or include a scene of it in my story. The main character in my story loves Episode, is always reading Episode, and has friends with who she shares stories of her likeness, and so do their friends with her.
Your story will also be mentioned at the end of the chapter, along with other credits.

How to get it in my story?

• Send me the link (via Instagram or here)
  • Tell me how you want me to use it.

All stories will be mentioned, some will be mentioned by the MC, some by her friends, or some on a choice, but I will try to mention as much stories as possible. I can simply mention it, I can put it in a choice with tappable overlays (I would also need your cover for this option) and make the character read the first scenes or a trailer (I would need you to give me the details of the characters that would appear and the script for the first scenes or trailer), or I can make the MC and her friends talk about your story… IDK. This depends on what you let me do, how much I like it, and stuff…
This is something that I will discuss with you if you decide to put your story here.

Your outfits and my idea for them

So. I have a lot of trouble making outfits. I can make outfits, but they all have the same style. And I can’t have all the characters dressing with the same style.
So.
I need outfits.
If the style, gender, and size of the outfit fits the mc, she may wear them, but the main purpose of this is to make outfits for all the other characters for who I can’t make outfits.
I accept all types of outfits. Although I do not have a preference for the outfits you make, if they aren’t too fit for my character’s style or body type, they may not be used on the “relevant” characters…
You can send me as many outfits as you want to, and the outfits can be however you want them to be.
If you want, you can contact me to meet the characters early to see if you have outfits for them. This is not necessary. I personally don’t care. But idk, I but it there just in case, idk…
You can send them to me here (or on private), via Instagram, or via the form for outfits on my linktree (https://linktr.ee/isa_episode_).
Credits will be given at the end of the chapter, along with other credits.

What is my story about

First I want to start saying that my story doesn’t have an interesting plot. I am writing my story to have something to relate to. I am writing about the issues in my life, how I deal with them, about my past, about how I developed my actual friendships, and my friends’ backstories. It will be kinda boring. But maybe reading this will help someone.
It will include a loooot of stuff about me and my best friend, how we are, and why we are this way. And it will create a non exixtent romance story for my best friend, where I (my character, the main character) will be like the “token best friend” listenind to her stuff about the dude and helping her in the relationship (because my friend wants a boyfriend and I hate the token best friend, so I am making the MC be the token best friend and giving my real life bestie a boyfriend in the story lmao).
No, the story isn’t out. No, there won’t be customization. No, I don’t have a cover. Yes, you will meet the characters soon on my Instagram. No, I don’t know when the story will be out or when you can meet the characters (unless you are doing outfits, I can show them to you for that if you need me to).

RULES!!

Use the “hide details” if you post it here. Please. I don’t want to scroll down endlessly. I want to be able to tap and hide it all.
So, you can comment what you want me to use. You have to be polite.
Also, please read everything according to what you created and what you want me to share. And (this is not an obligation of any kind), you can share this if you want to.

If you have any other type of creations, feel free to dm me, pm me, or just fill the suggestion form in my linktree (https://linktr.ee/isa_episode_)

All credits will be given at the end of the chapter (unless you ask me not to credit you).

Note: I am writing this story in both INK and LL, so every story, every outfit, and every character is welcome!!!

7 Likes

Hey! I liked your idea. I would like to be included in your story. And I would like to include my story too.

1 Like

Hey! This is interesting! I had sent you the particulars. And I would love to have my story mentioned in your story. I have 4 stories, so this might be too much. I will am sending you the details for all 4 stories. Feel free to choose 1 of it to be featured, let me know, and I’ll send the rest of the details.

One Final Chance

My brand new, completed story!
And this story won 3rd place in romance section in Epy Donut Award 2020 and this story is a Epy Donut Hidden Gem 2020

Title: One Final Chance
Author: Lynn Ann
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Description: It was love at first sight when you met your soulmate. Now you’re divorced - and life’s in pieces. The bond between you two is undeniable, so will you take this one final chance?
CC: Full CC of MC, LI and their child (6 characters in total)
No. of chapters: 4 (Complete)
Cover:One_Final_Chance_posterThumb_bWLW6QnJMQ new
Link to One Final Chance: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4814117677498368

My Cutie Detective

This story recently won 3rd place in mystery section in Epy Donut Award 2020

Title: My Cutie Detective
Genre: Mystery, with lots of comedy and romance too
Description: Join in to solve 2 mysteries, one as a high schooler, and another as a young adult. A short story.
CC: Full CC of both female and male MC
No. of chapters: 10 (Seasons 1 and 2 Complete) + Bonus chapter
Cover: My_Cutie_Detective_posterThumb_nO5mwE6Nh9 new

Link to My Cutie Detective : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5214026621714432

Too Good to be True

This story has been in the mystery trending shelf for months, and this story has the most reads compared to my other stories

Title: Too Good To Be True
Genre: Mystery, with psychological thriller, drama, romance and comedy.
Description: Your teenage dream did come true when you met YOUR DREAM GUY years later, exactly like you thought it will be! But, is it too good to be true? (Contains mental health issues)
CC: Full CC of MC and dream guy
No. of chapters: 20 + 3 bonus chapters (Complete!)
Cover: Too_Good_To_Be_True_WL_posterThumb_WZ4RnQCNu6
Link to TGTBT: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5254586539245568

Love Me Again?

Title: Love Me Again?
Genre: Romance, and with a little drama and mystery
Description: You have always been alone. You had once fell in love with a simple guy, but soon he broke your heart. A year later, he wants you back, so will you love him again?
CC: Full CC of MC and LI
No. of chapters: 8 (Complete)
Cover: Love_Me_Again_fK_posterThumb_KEWzs6xKOm new
Link to Love Me Again?: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5260478226038784

Don’t hesitate to reach out to me and let me know your decision. Thank you so much for doing this. It’s really noble of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

2 Likes

Hello, I would like to be in your story. Here are my details for ink and LL:
INK
Name: Aya (Me!)
Skin Colour: Honey
Hair: Beach Wave Hair
Hair Colour: Blue Light
Nose: Aquiline
Face Shape: Oval
Lips: Classic
Lip Colour: Toffee
Eyes: Upturned Bold
Eye Colour: Taupe
Eyebrows: Mature Round
Extras: White Beanie, Black Glasses
LL
Skin Colour: Rose 04
Hair: Long Voluminous Curls Loose
Hair Colour: Aqua Gray
Nose: Defined Natural
Face Shape: Heart Soft
Lips: Full Heart Pouty
Lip Colour: Rose Light Nude Gloss
Eyes: Deepset Downturned
Eye Colour: Brown Pale
Eyebrows: Round Medium (Black)
Body Type: Generic
Extras: Knitted Button Beanie Cotton Grey Black, Thin Round Rim Glasses Metal Black

I would also like to make some outfits for you! Just give me a few hours, and I’ll send them here <3

1 Like

Hi! I want to be part of your story! If it’s okay I want my character to be able to say something, like just a random line for comedic effect or something.
Character details:

LL

Hair - Updo High Twist Bangs Blunt
Hair colour - Pastel Mint
Eyes - Round Downturned Wide
Eye colour - Brown Black
Mouth - Full Heart Pouty
Mouth colour - Beige Gold Matte
Face - Heart Soft
Nose - Round Button Upturned
Eyebrows - Arched Thick Styled
Eyebrows colour - Black Dark
Skin colour - Neutral 01
Body shape - Female Generic Body
Name: Matcha

INK

Skin colour: Light Ocre
Eyes: Upturned Bold
Eye colour: Hickory
Hair: Classic Bob
Hair colour: Cayenne
Brows: Thick Flat
Lips: Classic
Lip colour: Cherry Red
Nose: Refined
Face: Diamond

OUTFITS

1 Like

Both of the characters are called Matcha btw.

1 Like

Hi! To be included you can fill the form in my linktree. If you want to be relevant please make yourself in both INK and LL and pm to talk about the character…

If you have a story that you want me to feature, please send me the details!

Thank you so much!!

I will take note!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!
Is it okay if the MC and her friends talk about you and which story of yours is their favourite? Like one friend chooses one, other friend other, and that way… ??

1 Like

And thank you too!!! I’ll wait for those outfits :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I filled the character form in both ink and ll. And here’s my story.

Summary

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime.
Genre : Action
Style: Ink
Chapters: 9 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

1 Like

Thank you too! That sounds amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Do you need any other additional infos?

Not for now :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Roy!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blue_heart:

1 Like

No problem :blush: All the best for your story.

1 Like

Alright! Just reach out to me if you need anything! Good luck on your story! :blush:

1 Like

I will!! TYSM :blue_heart:

1 Like

You are super sweet! Thanks a lot :blue_heart:

1 Like

:pleading_face::heart::slight_smile:

1 Like

Here are the outfits! I took pictures of them, if that’s okay.

Casual:

Party:

1 Like