Application for video edits?

Hello!! I hope everyone’s doing well. :pleading_face: :heartbeat: :sunny:
So I’ve been searching for an app for video edits! I need it for instagram posts, specifically for sneak peeks and whenever a new chapter of my story is published! I have an Android, so if anyone knows some good applications for video edits, please lmk! :sparkles::heartbeat:
Thank you so much in advance!! :pleading_face:
Have a great day/night! :hibiscus:

1 Like

I use VITA for editing my videos, and it’s really good.
I use Youcut as well.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! I’ll try them! :heartbeat::revolving_hearts:

You can also try Capcut that’s what I use

2 Likes

Yeah, I use Capcut, iMovie, Cute CUT Pro, and PicsArt for thumbnails with Pixlr for cropping and editing . I used to use Splice which had amazing music–why did I delete Splice :pensive:

1 Like

Hey nothing to do with this but I don’t know where to post on here. I was reading this drama story called “saving ???” I can’t remember the rest about a 19 year old girl and an FBI agent and it had just started on season 2 before it disappeared from my favourites. Does anyone know the name of it by any chance or what happened to it? Thanks

Saving Violet probably! From what i know, that story got taken down, that’s why you don’t see it anymore:(

2 Likes

Thank you sm!!! :heartbeat::revolving_hearts:

KSJSKSJ :sob::sob: Thank you so much!! :heartbeat::heartpulse:
And reinstall Splice. :pensive::raised_back_of_hand:

2 Likes

I’m not an android user, so I can’t speak of play store apps, but I’ve heard VideoStar is good. I personally use Cute Cut, Pixaloop (iOS I guess? Don’t know if either of those would be on the play store too or not) and After Effects (PC).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.