Applications for the Episode Community Advisory Panel are now OPEN!

Hello Episodians,

Today we are pleased to announce the start of a new community program! The working name is the Episode Community Advisory Panel.

We are looking for involved players who want to have a role in fostering a positive, supportive Episode community and more closely connecting the community with the Episode team, stories and features. Players in the Community Advisory Panel will have regular contact with the Episode Team, discuss issues or concerns from within the community with us, and weigh in on Episode projects or new features.

We are looking for 7 - 10 people for the inaugural Community Advisory Panel. Once members have been selected, we will hold a video conference kickoff meeting so all participants can get to know one another (and us) and help set the direction and agenda for the group moving forward. Initially, we are planning once-a-month video conference meetings. The Episode Team will also be available for opt-in ‘office hours’ between monthly meetings.

This is a new endeavor and we expect that it will evolve over time based on the feedback we receive from the Community Advisory Panel and the community at large.

To be considered for the Community Advisory Panel:

1. You must be at least 13 years old.
  2. Applications open today and are due by 11:59 PM on Wednesday, April 4th. You can find the form here.
  3. You must complete all the questions to be eligible. Incomplete entries will not be considered.

Questions or comments can be shared below and we look forward to seeing your applications!

With love,

The Episode Team

25 Likes

@Liz Is it only for readers, or can authors be in this program too?

And I checked the form, is there a chance I don’t have to give 2 Instagram names? I don’t know what to write, I don’t think I have anyone to approve anything, I talk to some people about directing and stuff sometimes, but I don’t know if I can give anybody’s names.

2 Likes

Any Episode player can apply!

2 Likes

So, what I wrote above (I edited the question just now) is it okay?

2 Likes

You do need to completely fill out every questions on the form. If answers are incomplete the application cannot be considered.

2 Likes

But I don’t have names to write, so I can’t fill the form? Great…
I also don’t know anybody’s emails, only Instagram, maybe Episode names.

2 Likes

@Liz, For the recommendations, do you want their real name or is their Episode name okay?

@Liz I absolutely love this idea! I think it’s a great opportunity for everyone. When the members are chosen will it be announced?

1 Like

Me!

1 Like

Yes, perfect!

1 Like

Any third person to help me and @EpisodeAfra (2 people lol)

3 Likes

@Liz, are we allowed to do more than two references?

@Liz is the email address mandatory or can we just include their names and IG accounts? I personally wouldn’t be comfortable handing mine out and I don’t really want to ask community members for theirs :neutral_face:.

1 Like

Hi, I want to help.

1 Like

Question is what time do you plan to have video conference? :smiley:

1 Like

The form is looking great but would it be possible to use larger text fields? The questions imply detailed answers that definitely don’t fit into one line. It would be much easier to answer and check your own response before submitting.

1 Like

I wrote my answers on the notes on my phone and then just copy and paste

1 Like

I was going to apply until I read ‘video conference’ :disappointed: Social Anxiety Sucks!

5 Likes

I hope I can get in! I have many great ideas for this community :two_hearts:

It’s a video chat, and there’s an option if you can’t