Appreciate feedback for my newly publish story: Stay Strong, Sisters šŸ˜ƒ

Hello everyone! Iā€™ve just publish my first ever story on the app. Would totally appreciate it if you would please check it out and leave feedbacks. Thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

Gonna watch it right now!

Thank you!:ok_woman:t4:

It was really good! I couldnā€™t believe it was your first episode! Usually episode stories have a little more drama though, so I think you should include a little more drama in it. I loved how you informed us of the other cultures, but Iā€™m pretty sure the characters know this about their friends, so Iā€™d put drama in the beginning then go to the end and talk about each of the friends cultures there. I loved how you added sound and zooming! You had it at just the right moments! I want to know a little bit more about their families tho. Maybe have them go home in the first episode for some family drama too. Hope this helps! :kissing_closed_eyes::relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you very much!! Add more drama in first episode. Got it! Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback!:grin: Cause the next 2 episodes are heavy filled with drama. But i will try to add in it in first episode :ok_hand:. I nearly cried when I wrote the next 2 episodesā€¦ is that weird lol?

Oh cause i research and studied and analyse others stories see what i like and also the technicalities of writing episode stories before i wrote and publish this one. If this was an examā€¦ Iā€™d pass :joy::joy::joy:.

I also wanted to write something differentā€¦ something I rarely see on Episode thats why. And since Iā€™m also apart of the rarely seen cultures i thought it be a good platform to showcase it :grin: and show the world ā€˜ourā€™ version of drama :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yea I know, but I think you should have an option at the like ā€œend cardā€ or end, to learn about the other cultures like
choice
learn about this culture
learn about this culture
learn about this culture
ya know?

Ohhh alright Iā€™ll tale note. Thank you

If you ever need art go here
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/official-episode-diamonds-art-request-thread-new-and-improve-examples/41067