Appreciate thread for my bby diana

@xetic

girl where do i even start i-

BRO YOURE LEGIT THE FKN GOATTT, youre my bsf ever & im not kidding when i say that, youre so outgoing & always hyped & i honestly love that abt you, tysm for everything, you been w me since day 1 bruhh, alfredfred finna blow up the whole animal industry, speaking of industries, REMEMBER WHEN WE PLANNED TO HAVE A DUO BAHAHAH OMG ‘finna blow up the whole music industry’ :sob::sob: WE DONT TALK THAT MUCH ON PM ANYMORE BUT WHEN WE DID WE WERE ALWAYS LIKE ‘i want food’ & sh :joy::joy:, you deserve the world bih & idk what id do wo yo fILTHY ASS )): youre my favorite aside from minneha <3 (yes i have favorites dont attacc me) youre always there for me when i got sum to rant & you always listen to my stupid questions/rants/EVERYTHING, i appreciate u lots for being my bsf & when we faked knowing eachother irl OML BAHSHSSGJSGS & wHEN WE RAGED OVER MY SCRIPT :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: you make my day, i laugh for hours whenever i talk to you, your sentences make me die & YOU DA BESTTTT, you help me w EVERYTHING including myself, I LOVE YOU SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSSOOS MUCH omg,

NOT TO MENTION THE AMOUNT OF TALENT MY BIH HASSSSS , U CAN LEGIT BEAT ANY OTHER ARTIST W THAT KINDA ART SIS, YOU BLESSED ME & MY ASS DIDNT EVEN SNEEZE BAHAHAH BYE :star_struck::star_struck::woozy_face:

lets go make our hype ass music & meet cus we really needa do that, I LOVE YOU DADDY <3333

:cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid:

tags;
@lvqbrl
@superwriter7
@Epi.milkyway
@Problematic_Patrick (cough cough :woozy_face:)
@minnehaaa
@keiji
@Neptune
@coco.xhic
@mothatrucka
@Luio
@The_Corgi_Queen
@appleqrl
@LariYaa
@anon71852408
@sofia2
@PropertyofNae

^sorry if u din wanna get tagged sksks

15 Likes

Aw, that’s literally so cute. :hot_face:

I just wanted to say that even though I haven’t known u for a long time. U seem like a chill ass person. You’re honestly so nice and I’m glad I met you. :triumph: I also, appreciate u very much! :black_heart::sob:

@xetic

2 Likes

@xetic you fucking icon :joy::joy: i cant with the things you say, they make me laugh sfm :skull: even to people we don’t always like you’re always so caring and include them and i love it :joy: how tf are you so patient with people get badass it’s insane :sob: you make me laugh in the worst moments and you’re always so good at getting along with people. you seem like such a cool and chill person, and not to mention yOUR TALENTED ASS?!! like what the hell. i love seeing you become an amazing ass artist and talking to you :two_hearts::two_hearts::cupid::cupid::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Oh Mi Hija – Dianita© (creds to me :heart:)-- ILYSMMMMM BABBBBYYYGURLLLLLL. You are my bad bitch, Your such a bad bitch–you have an amazing heart, in which I fell for as a friend. Your just the thing that I would’ve asked for. You remind me of a Female Theo–NO. A Female Dianita © – your such a beautiful soul, and overall, just amazing. You remind me of a blessed gift I could’ve got for christmas, but instead I got it earlier :wink:. Your the thing that is like-- your my drug, your so fucking addicting to me-- you are my female lover (nh), and your soul is just so damn goofay, we have so many inside jokes, and I wouldn’t want to take them back. Your my ride or die bitch–your such a good ass best friend-- ily DIANITA © :heart::heart::heart:

expose me–if i weren’t getting engaged by Maria, I would’ve asked you :yellow_heart:

1 Like

So sweet!

2 Likes

Dis bish. Needs. AND DESERVES. Appreciation.

We all love you boo

2 Likes

@xetic

Bitch where the fuck do I even start?!!?? When we first met I was like a lame person except being dirty was my secret. :smirk: I actually was kinda scared off by your pfp cus you seemed so badass and ready to fight me. I also like really got scared off by your art because I thought I was 10 times worse than you at art with kinda gre on me and made a grudge. (though now I like love both our art styles like totally) :sweat_smile: But thanks to @eilyk I met you. Dang girl I was wrong about everything about you. You are not terrifying you are funny, kind, sassy, bitchy, and my daughter for peoples sake. You were the one to always crack jokes and do crack with em when Zara wasn’t looking. You are so hilarious, no you aint emo or some countryside girl. You my Diana and crazy cute, fun, precious, loving AND me fren. You literally brighten up my day and your comebacks at everything are hilarious and I die from them. Your 50% of the reason I am dead, YOU FUNNY ASF. You are an amazing mod and do your job good. Like no one else can do it as good as you. except for me You ahve always supported me, my art and make sure that I’m feeling okay. Okay now let’s talk about your amazing art! I used to stalk you everywhere and your art, which is not surprising, and I have seen you improve so much from okay to A LEGEND AT ART! I love your lineart and your style of shading. Keep on going gurll! :kissing_heart::star_struck:

My buddy, My bestie, My crack hoe, My mod and My daughter. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT WORDS CAN’T DESCRIBE IT :blob_hearts::heart::heartpulse:

3 Likes

@xetic
You’re so talented and admire your work. I love your style much. :heart: I always get this happy vibe when you’re on the PMs or discord! Seriously you’re funny :laughing: and we’re so bless to have you! I’m so happy we’re friends :pleading_face: like I said a few times, if I’d told my past self where I’d be now I would have put myself in a hospital thinking I was crazy. This is so unreal and the amount of joy I get is impossible but is possible now. This thread is well deserved for you! You truly deserve nothing but the best :triumph: if someone messes with you, msg me and they’ll be expecting a pm from me :new_moon_with_face: love you much :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

@xetic OMG MY FAVORITE TALENTED ICON. LITERALLY SJSJHEBEHSBXBEJWNE. sorry but i’m still screaming that you actually like me, you make me feel like a bada** even though i’m literally just a big flop. you are the most amazing, toughest, cool a** bitch i know. I love you with all my heart and honestly wish we could talk everyday bc when we talk on pm it lowkey makes me feel hella special. Like also your artwork I- :star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::heart_eyes::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::sparkling_heart:. You are the absolute best. Thanks for being there for us all. Oh also you are absolutely hilarious omg

2 Likes

@xetic oK, LISTEN, I know we don’t know each other that long, but you’re honestly one of the sweetest, funniest and omg talented (imma steal some) people there is and I admire how genuine and great you are so much. Ilysm :hugs:

2 Likes

Omg I didn’t expect this at all! Tysm baby :pleading_face::heavy_heart_exclamation:Y’all finna make me cry :sob::weary: ily all :kiss:

3 Likes

<33

2 Likes

Awh I appreciate u too hun :raised_hands:t2::heart_eyes: lyy

3 Likes

:black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Omfg bih ily stahp omg y’all I just finished eating, i feel too fat to cry. Let’s not forget how awesome u are as well :raised_hands:t2::nerd_face:

2 Likes

lmfao no this isnt about mE ALL UU :sparkling_heart::two_hearts::heartbeat::heartpulse::revolving_hearts::blob_hearts:

1 Like

Oop bahaha yes I am very addicting :crazy_face: I am the cocaine in everyone’s basement jK :joy: don’t flag me peeps this is a holy thread! Ugh I’m so glad I met ya, y’all beaches the best and I couldn’t ask for more. Even when I’m sad though I may not always show it :joy: ya always cheer me up somehow xx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::ghost:

2 Likes

:woozy_face::triumph: Awh let’s sniff coke cola together

2 Likes

:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: :joy: ilysm omg

And btW thank ya all I actually read them haha, everyone is so sweet, so I wanna day thANK YOUUu @Problematic_Patrick @keiji @The_Corgi_Queen @appleqrl I’m glad I got to know y’all motherknuckerzzz

6 Likes

i know u love me :hot_face::heart_eyes:

2 Likes