Appreciation for @MMG

Yup, you read the title, this is the appreciation thread for the one and only @MMG.

Twi, you make me laugh everyday, through my boring classes and your countless threads. I don’t know what I would have done without making our OS with you. :heart:
I open forums knowing I would get to talk with you, gossip, and share the funniest photos.

You are one of the kindest, funniest, most selfless person I’ve ever talked to or met. IK sometimes you feel underloved, underappreciated here, but I LOVE you to the moon and back, and I can’t imagine not knowing that I have an amazing friend everyday.

ily Twi,
Maeve :heart:

8 Likes

OMG Maeve! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
I was smiling like in idiot while reading this :grin::laughing:

I love you too :heart::heart::heart::black_heart::black_heart:

Yes the ‘countess thread’ part is accurate :joy::joy::joy:

that i am :relieved::joy: But seriously tysssssm :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

i appreciate uu a lot too twi !!

ur suchhhhhhhhhhh an amazing friend, and we always talk about the funniest things hahaha

LOVE UUUUUUU :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart: :triumph: :sparkles: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Excuse moi, only I call her Twi!!

JKJK

4 Likes

Love you too :innocent:
actually i love everyone, im an angel :innocent::innocent:

5 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

well, a badass one tho :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I agree with you entirely @Maeverie.Rivera