Appreciation for my main girl! @Loveyourself!

LOVE YOU @loveyourself!!!

This thread is for you! Honestly you’re so frickin amazing inside and out. This thread is dedicated to the best MJ fan I ever knew,the smartest girl ever, and the girl that’ll put every friend she has feeling before her own. :purple_heart::purple_heart: I swear you’re always so dedicated and loving to everyone and everything you definitely deserve to feel some appreciation. You’ve been through so much hardship but I still believe you’re he strongest person Ik. You’re hella brave and you’re not brave just because you’re not scared of things. You’re brave to me because even when you’re tired,down,and feeling like you wanna quit you never do :purple_heart::purple_heart:
Love you! And I hope this thread shines so much for you!

18 Likes

@loveyourself

oh my goodness faith i love you so much i can’t put it into words :heart::heart: we went from never talking and arguing and falling out to you being one of my bestest friends in the whole world (literally) :heart: you are one of the bravest people i know and you’re super awesome and incredible and fantastic and epic and legendary and all the good things i can think of :heart::heart:

7 Likes

Oh my god yesssss!!! :heart::heart:

Faith you’re so awesome and you don’t even know it and I don’t understand for the life of me why. Like holy crap you’re one cool bean and I can almost only ever hear good things about you. I’m so glad I get to talk to you. You’re fantastic and amazing and there are bunch of people who agree with me, right here.

6 Likes

@loveyourself

I think you’re amazing. :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

4 Likes

@loveyourself ilyyyyy suu much. :hugs::hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You’re one of le best people here and you’re an amazing fellow ratzol. :hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You’re an awsumz person and so nice and kind. You’re also so brave and strong and…hugzzx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

@loveyourself
You are sweet.
And you have endured so much at such a young age. Your negative thoughts about urself arent you…your just hurting.

Either way your cool and kind

Sorry i suck wth words ha

3 Likes

@loveyourself is my main bitch, SUPPORT YOU TO THE GRAVE :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::slight_smile::kissing::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::blush::blush::heart_eyes::kissing::kissing::kissing::slight_smile::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::slight_smile::kissing_heart::smiley::kissing_heart::smiley::kissing_heart::smiley::slight_smile::slight_smile::kissing_heart::slight_smile::slight_smile::kissing_heart::slight_smile::blush::kissing_heart::slight_smile::kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::blush::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

@loveyourself WE LOVE U BIH!!! YOURE SO KIND A LIT! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::hot_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crazy_face::crazy_face::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

One of the best people on here. Love you Faith :kissing_heart: :heart:

3 Likes

@loveyourself
I’m so happy to be friends with you! You definitely deserve this appreciation thread! You are an amazing girl! I also didn’t know you are Muslim as well! Sorry for the short paragraph but ily girl! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

@loveyourself:

Ilysm! You are an amazing inspiration and Um sorry what you are going through and have gone through. :revolving_hearts: if I could I would take away all your pain. I will always love you bish! :smirk:

3 Likes

(btw it’s sierra, changed my username) @loveyourself you’ve been so honest with me, and yes sometimes it hurts, but it’s needed. without you, i don’t know where i would be. i am so glad to have talked to you. thank you for helping so many people that i know. i love you for that. you’re so amazing at writing poems and making people feel like they belong. my first real friend on here. i wish i could show you how much you mean to be, but for now, here’s this :heartbeat: thank you for letting me rant and i hope to help you in the future like you’ve helped everyone. always message me if you want to, i will always help. you’re so worthy, so beautiful, so kind, so funny, and so amazing. love you so much faith <33

3 Likes

Errr, @Chocolate_Mama, who is loveRyourself supposed to be? :sweat_smile:

Well, @loveyourself, I think you got enough compliments for now, also I am not good at this, but rest assured that you earned my respect, deer. :deer::wink:

3 Likes

@loveyourself is the homie

I’m glad that we’re friends because I love how blunt you are and we share similar opinions on things.

3 Likes

@loveyourself I have less words to describe you.

You are so amazing and you’re a person with pure soul. I pray to God that Happiness and Success should always stay with you. You reflect immense amount of positivity.

I’m so happy that I joined this community and I’m really grateful that you are my best friend :smile: :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Just wanna give sum hugzzx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

@loveyourself

Faith Faith Faith Faith Faith omgggg

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I’mma keep this short. Ish.

I LOVE YOU

Gah, Faith, I love you! I love you so so much that if I could put my love for you in physical form into like a tower it’d be taller than the distance to Pluto and back a billion times :sob::sob::sob: I can’t explain in words how much i love you. When I saw you around the forums, ngl I was intimidated. Everyone seemed to love you, you were passionate and fiery and kind and I wanted to be your friend but I was worried you wouldn’t like me. But now I actually am your friend and you’re one of the bestest friends I have. And I know that’s not a word, idc :rofl: but I love you. You are so beautiful and kind and pretty and proud and adorable and underneath all those insecurities, a strong, badass, confident lady. Okay? You’ve been through so much and the fact that you’re simply just alive right now reading this is a show of your incredible inhuman strength. You’ve been through so so much more than so many people and you deserve every ounce of love you get, and more. I was going to post on the everyone appreciation thread soon or the _____ appreciation thread but I’m posting here cause you are so amazing that you deserve your own thread. You’ve done SO many things for this community and yeah, sometimes emotions get the better of you and you get a little snappy, but you know what? Everyone gets snappy, and that’s totally insignificant compared to the AMAZINGNESS you’ve brought here to the forums. Michael Jackson would be proud. In fact, he IS proud. Ik you’re Muslim, and I don’t know much about what you believe in, but somehow, he’s looking over you and he’s proud of you bcsuse you are just ahhhh. Amazing! You’re so amazing I’mma think of a word to describe you starting with every single damn letter on the alphabet, not because I have nothing better to do, but because you deserve all the compliments you get. You’re amazing, brilliant, cool, dear-to-us-all, everlasting, faithful, good, human (meaning you shouldn’t beat yourself up for your mistakes), intelligent, joyful, kind, loving, motherly, natural, outstanding, perfect (to me!), quirky (in a good way ofc) right, superb, tender, utterly-amazing, voiceful (like you have a powerful voice and you speak out for what’s right!) wonderful, XD (funny), you (always be you!), zen. Love ya.

6 Likes

I SEE YOU FAITH

2 Likes

Ly dope girl @loveyourself. :v:t4:
There isn’t an accurate enough word to describe how cool you are tbh. :heartpulse:

3 Likes

@loveyourself
Sei incantevole

2 Likes