Appreciation for Patrick (thicc Queen)

ilym bih

2 Likes

ilymore bih

2 Likes

Yall hands down to @Problematic_Patrick! Listen you are awesome, funny, and dirty
yeah. Lol Thanks so much for all your hardwork on doing art stuff, covers, etc for us! :sunglasses::raised_hands::bangbang:

3 Likes

Tysm lana omg ily :pleading_face::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

lmao welcome to the Sister Exposer$ in which we have to be
 EXTRA :wink:

3 Likes

I’m so glad a thread was made to appreciate the icon that is Problematic Patrick

3 Likes

stOP OML :skull::skull: Ily :heart::heart::heart::pleading_face:

1 Like

PRrEACH!!

1 Like

Sksk. :sob:

3 Likes

Y’ALL NEED TO STOP BEFORE I HAVE AN EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN I LOVE YOU SO FUCIN MUCH :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pleading_face:

Ok I don’t believe everything people are saying, like stuff about my art, cough, but ily all so much regardless :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

lol you were one of my fav models to draw tbh

Summary

2 Likes

Ilyt! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

omg thank you im honored :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pleading_face::hugs:

still absolutely LOVE that btw, you did amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ooo Patricia u lucky boi

1 Like

Awwe cutie :see_no_evil::joy:

2 Likes

@Problematic_Patrick yeah you’re amazing. Jesus this is awkward, but ily :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::hugs:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ily too bRo :crazy_face: sksks, nah all bs aside i’m glad we’re friends ily :heart::heart:

2 Likes

He-he-he said bRo

faints in shock

2 Likes

but N0 h0M0

3 Likes

pATRICK hiya lol :joy: okay first of all, u are a gay icon. you’re so open about it and make jokes and it’s hilarious :joy: i literally don’t know how you’re so confident and outgoing but you’re a fucking icon. you always stand up for people u love and hO YOURE SO HOT DONt say ur ugly it’s not true ok @Problematic_Patrick :triumph::triumph::pleading_face::heartbeat::yellow_heart:

1 Like