Appreciation for the best girl on here Leslie

@keiji you seriously deserved this, can’t believe this was not made sooner. :upside_down_face:

You are the kindest, funniest, most caring, dirty, sharp, brave and the most alive person I have met on here. I remember we met a long time back in December when I filled out an application to be in an art group you were in. I got excepted and immediately I was overjoyed since back then I thought you were popular, cool and dope at art. (which is what I still think now) :relaxed: It started with a conversation about trashy school, then we started telling each other personal funny stories. I still remember yours about the time you shoved frog legs down your brother’s shirt. :joy: I was dying of laughter. So we gradually started talking more in the chat then it konds stopped for like 2 months. But then March when a lot of new people started entering the chat, we started talking a lot more; I enjoyed it a lot actually. You were a layed back person and you and I had become a lot dirtier. :shushing_face: But when I joined IG we started talkign in Dm’s. I know I was annoying but I enjoyed killing you with questions always you were the best. You always listend to my rants and other things I had to say. Also when I went through a really tough time last month you were the person to cheer me and support me when not many others did and just abandoned me. You always listened to me and gave me so many chances and never once judged me for what I did or had done. (It’s a debt I cant repay) :revolving_hearts: I don’t regret talking to you in that pm and you have become one of my closes friends on here and your one of the only reasons I log back on everyday. You inspire me and many others with your kind words, amazing art and your overall love. Whenever I see your name pop up in my notification it really makes me happy cus I know it’s something nice and not rude. You are a precious diamond, perfectly shiny and can never be crushed. We love you so much! :blob_hearts::heart:

Tags: (so sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged) :grimacing:
@sofia2
@The_Corgi_Queen
@Epi.milkyway
@minnehaaa
@BadassSaasha
@Samuel
@Problematic_Patrick
@Lauren.H
@Chocolate_Mama
@loveyourself
@Luio
@Liam
@Turtle_Cat
@lvqbrl
@mothatrucka
@eilyk
@xetic
@Turtle_Cat
@phlegmatic
@_haruka

24 Likes

okay @keiji hi :joy: when i first talked to you, ngl i was intimidated- i even told lucy :joy: you were so talented and badass and i just… was scared :skull::skull: but when we got in a gc together i realized you were one of the most caring people on here. you defend the people you love always and i think that’s a good quality to have. you’re always honest, and it’s amazing. i love how you care about people and how dedicated you are to helping. i know you’re not always happy, but you always put up a strong front. you’re so supportive and kind, and help my wife which is even better. on our private pm yesterday, you really cared and were worried and only genuine people are. ty for making so many of us happy :pleading_face::pleading_face: love u lots les and i’ll always be here whenever u need me :heartbeat::heartbeat:

edit - oh also , ur edits?!? i’ve always looked up to you because you’re improving day by day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’re an actual icon. also u like cats which makes me love u even more <33

7 Likes

AII @keiji you’re the most talented and nicest person ever in ze forums. IM SURPRISED NO ONE MADE THIS BEFORE BUT OK. When I first saw your edits on The Share your art…and stuff I was amazed and stuff cuz it was so good. iStg I wasn’t stalking lmfao But, you’re such a gem and I wouldn’t have met you without the crazy other putas in them pms. You always put others first and that’s just so nice of you coz ur in general a caring person. (It was funny when we was talking about runninggermaphobaines in the gc pm thingy😂 (Yeet Yeet I love u like my Deets lmfao skjsjsjs)

8 Likes

You’re such an amazing artist, @keiji !

6 Likes

JDJDJXMDMSMW

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!! @keiji ily so much, we all love you.

7 Likes
i’m Sorry it’s short it’s just i love u sm i can’t rlly express it

LESLIE GISELLE GARCIA. You are my favorite human, my best friend, my ride or die, my parter and hoe, my best pancake ass sister, chakaoofkas sister, my episode twin, one of my soul sisters. Honestly you have seen every side of me, the good, the bad, the funny, the rude, the smart, the stupid, the dangerous, the comforting, the hopeless, and the best, but you chose to stay through it all. My life is a constant roller coaster, but you’ve decided to be the one who stayed for the ride. I know we are gonna be together always, through life and then when we get to hell to rule it. You are my actual queen, you are so talented and inspiring. Every day I wonder… how did I get this literal fucking breathtaking, absolutely perfect human being to be my friend? When you started talking to me and appreciated my weird kinda dark sense of humor i was lowkey in awe, like how did this popular gorl have time for me?! All of our conversations sometimes when I’m sad or low I just scroll through them and they still make me smile a bit or make me feel just a bit better. Talking to you is honestly one of the best things ever, your notifications are some of my favorite ones hands down. I’m so proud of you, of everything you’ve overcome, every block you’re working on overcoming and every step you’ve made to become the successful and talented queen you are. You have supported me through every step of the way and I will always be there to do the same. This honestly isn’t even a fraction of how deep and how much I cherish our friendship. Never let anything/anyone get you down, or I’ll have to kill them. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

P.S: i’m stealing ur emoji and Danny Gonzales :cowboy_hat_face:

@keiji just so u see this

4 Likes

OH MY GOD

I’m so thankful for y’all :sob::sob::sob:
I saw this notifications popping up in my emails and started trembling. I LOVE Y’ALL SO MUCH! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS! I can’t enough words to show how grateful I am! Y’all make me smile show much. Especially you, I can’t believe it. I don’t regret one second of joining the forums. This place is amazing. I couldn’t think of better friends to have. I come here for y’all everyday and I come back every single time :relaxed: no matter what, I’m always going to be here. I’m so happy share moments with you <3 every single second is special to me. Y’all bring joy to my heart and without y’all I wouldn’t be here :sparkling_heart: you never annoyed me :joy: I’m so happy you talked to me tbh! Not many people talk to me so that made me feel good. I’m so happy I inspire you :pleading_face: these are such sweet words and you’re a very sweet and kind person. I can’t believe it’s almost a year since I joined the forums <3 it’s crazy I wouldn’t have thought I’d make it this far with you and everyone else. Like I always say I’m here for you! I bloody mean it :triumph: I’m happy to support you and make you feel better! you tagged him :smirk: this thread means so much to me :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you for being one of main supporters and friends <3 I love you very much!

7 Likes

Aww your welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: WE ALL LOVE YOU SO F*CKING MUCH!!! yes i had to…welp he aint responding

2 Likes

choke

hi bby, ilysm & youre legit the best ever, youre so sweey to everyone and you legit care for everyone and we love that abt you <3 your art is so amazing & tysm for welcoming me when i first joined this shejhrrhittiy place, youre the best bby & ill always b here for you if you need anything and/or anyone, i hope you know that youre worth it and we love you so fucking much, im honestly shocked no one has made this b4 ugh, tysm for being there for me & always being on our sides, you deserve the fucking world! im so happy that we’re close friends/friends because you actually make me happy, the fact that you make everyone smile makes you precious asf :pleading_face: youre such a bean oml, & i love how you always stand up for us no matter what we do but at the same time youre being mature about it, we dont deserve you oml, WE LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH AND NEVER FORGET THAT BABY :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@keiji

4 Likes

@keiji – aye aye aye, yo hold up, my puta is making her way around forums !! So, I forgot how we met :joy: (yes, i’m terrible.) But, besides my sHorT tErM memory, I know one thing you don’t – ILYY TO THE END OF THE WORLDD – Leslieana Garciana, your my besto, and my ride or die bitchhh. Your art makes me get such a good inspiration. When I first started to get to know you – Your were an amazing soul that I know my friends in real life, NO ONE COULD EVER HAVE. Your that person that people wish for to have, and it’s unlikely to come true, but jEsUS answered my prayers. Your such a qwaan and is so fucking amazing. Lmao-- I think you have more snap points than me tho, I’m snatch them tho :smiling_imp: JPJP. You deserve them ho ho. If it weren’t for you being such a gucci bad aleck friend-- i would’ve never met @eilyk – ily bish :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent:

Have a Great Day, Lesliana Garciana.

~ Marcella :kiss:

6 Likes

Aww thank you very much much :blush: I love all my friends very much :pleading_face: I really try my best to make y’all happy and I hope I’m doing great! This is going to make my day :sob: remember you’re beautiful btw I always strive to letting you know that :sparkling_heart: ilysm :triumph::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

oop- i’m not gonna deny it this time :joy: but thank you :heartbeat::heartbeat: you’re so selfless it’s crazy and ilysmt <33

3 Likes

i love how you included me bAHAHAHAH

4 Likes

I always stalked your art on the shart art thread :blush: thank you :sob: my heart is literally about to burst -not literally, I think- this means alot ILY and THANK YOU :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

LMOAOOo.

4 Likes

@Annasilveroriginal and @Turtle_Cat thank you so much :sob: ily :sparkling_heart::blush:

3 Likes

Feeling is mutual, @keiji :smile:

3 Likes

Dhghjhf Awh omg ilysfm TOo bby

3 Likes

Oh my chocolate honestly! @keiji you’re the best forum mother and friend ever! You’re so amazing and talented in like a lot of things you do! So I just wanna said I’m beyond happy that I can show you some appreciation :purple_heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Agreed.

4 Likes