Appreciation for the best girl on here Leslie

leslieana garciana still typing :scream:

3 Likes

Damn

3 Likes

Oh with these kinds words you can keep my emoji and Danny :sob: also you can TAKE YOUR CAT BACK SKSKSK
Thank you so much, Lucy(and Chakaoofka) I love you more :triumph: I’m happy I got to share those experiences with you :heart: I couldn’t think of a better person to have our conversations with :crazy_face: I’d seriously virtually beat up someone for you. You deserve happiness and to smile :cupid: you’re a beautiful person inside and out. I can’t help to feel so happy or smile till my cheeks hurt whenever I message you :sparkling_heart: i would stay up all night to make sure you feel better :triumph: and miss school/work/parties. KEEP THIS SHORT MY ASS but it’s beautiful :sob: I’m a part of you now :new_moon_with_face: the part you can’t get rid of. I wonder the same thing :joy: how do I get so lucky? I’m at my happiest these days and it’s because I’m here with y’all. My thicc finger Queen, Chakaoofka’s other half, Pancakes Ass and Hell Queen I love you so much! I’m always going to be there every step you need me, even if you don’t want me to i am :triumph:

Sorry guys I’m a slow ass typer :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

CREDiT TO ME: LESLIANA GARCIANA © WAS MADE BY @IIOMQ_XX

4 Likes

Umm also Leslie i love you more than words can express and literally u are the best thing to ever happen to me and idk where i would be without you tbh.

5 Likes

YAY! I GOT MY CAT BACK OMG!! and it was short, i could’ve written for infinity listing all of our inside jokes, me figuring out ways to show that i love you so much, to praise all of your artwork, to literally rewrite how you are so perfect you aren’t even human in so many different ways that at the end you couldn’t even figure out what i was saying. Literally i would die for you, but then i’d Just end up in hell with you so it works out anyways :smirk:. you’re so cute and ur obsession with cats SKKSKSKSHDHENDVJSBSWHSUEJDUEIEJRURIE literally another cat person i CRIED.

3 Likes

:pleading_face: Of course, I love protecting my friends because y’all are special to me and deserve all good :heart: thank you so much for this you’re one of the funniest people I met :joy: aww I’m grateful I make you and the other smile :heart: I try to be kind to everyone and I honestly can’t say how thankful enough I am for you and our friends :sob: I was put to surprised by this. I definitely won’t forget and I love you!!! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

This thread is the best and the people on here even better!!!1 Thank you all for being so kind to Leslie and not showing her any hate. :heart::heart: jeeez bitch you popular leslie

2 Likes

i love you too ! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

No it’s okay, I remember you pm me that I seem cool :joy::love_you_gesture:t4: I’m so happy I know met you, you’re one of the coolest people I know! Lesliana Garciana, I feel special :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
SNAP POINTS? what are those? I’m not on Snapchat at all :joy::joy::joy: oop. You’re a Queen, thank you so much. I love you :heart::heart::heart: have a even better day :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

You’re the best forums daughter, I remember the group chat days or when I was lurking on the forums. I always wanted to be your friend and now I’m happy I gotten the chance to talk to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m so happy and I’m glad you finally got your man :relaxed: I love you Choco :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

KEEp ROCKINNG

2 Likes

I would die and kill for you :sob::triumph: You’re so frickin adorable and awesome and cats are the best :relieved::cupid: even tho I do like some good dog videos.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this thread :heart: :pleading_face: I’m so happy, I’ll always look through this when I feel sad

2 Likes

For real omg but she deserves her popularity :heart::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You deserved it, lmao I actually looked through the forums to see if this thread was made already unfortunately it wasn’t. But I made I made it :heart: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

omg doggos! no but ur a total bean okay? Even though you are tough and mature you are also a complete talented Bean. A huge a** uwu okay?! When it’s your birthday I’m going to go fucking crazy so expect that.

1 Like

True, a real queen like her deserves all the popularity humanely possible! :shushing_face::star_struck:

2 Likes

i was surprised it wasnt tbh lmao

3 Likes

Lmao me too. i thought by now someone would make it. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes