Appreciation for the best girl on here Leslie

Oh my chocolate yes! I remember those days the beginning of the year in that group chat :joy: there sure was a lotta memories but I’m so happy you decided to talk to me back and we became friends! :joy::purple_heart: Also thank you so much we’re both really happy together :relieved: love ya too Les :purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

SFIOWAEKLDJWIFWAOKLSKSSKSSKKS Again idk how to express my feelings but @keiji ilysm! You’re so talented and kind and you honestly deserve the world. You’re such a good friend and I hope only good things happen to you :triumph::fist:t5::fist:t5::sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@keiji you are one of the sweetest, kindest, artisitc, gorgeous wife I have ever met. We became closer since our group started! I still remember when I put you as a flat weather cuz that was hilarious! :rofl: When I was down you gave me these tips for helping me get better and thank you for that! I also love how you spill some tea to me! Ilysm wifuuuu :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

My birthday?! Expect something on yours :joy: you’re amazing, I don’t know what I did to deserve you? :sob: This is going to make my day year!

ilym and thank you so much :sob: you’re one of amazing people I met :joy: I still have your parody of seven rings bookmarked! You deserve everything beautiful and amazing!

2 Likes

@keiji Omg, you are so awesome! You’re one of mah best friends on here, and I like how you don’t get annoyed with all of my art questions :joy: :sweat_smile: Seriously though, you are amazing and so is your art! I also remember how on the Flowers Appreciation Thread you sent a picture of a flowery cat to Aya :joy: that was so funny, I was in class at that time and was trying not to laugh because it was so quiet! :joy: :joy: Anyway yeah, you’re AWESOME! :smiley: :purple_heart:

OH DARN WHY DO I SUCK AT WRITING STUFF LIKE THIS BVFDGHNFBGHFUDIKSDMNFBHUS

3 Likes

Oh no sis, i’ll literally fly myself out to meet you and buy yo all the apple products and make let you meet my cat and make you a video edit and make you a art edit

2 Likes

Thank you and you’re gorgeous {inside and OUT} please trust me when I say that :relaxed: I definitely don’t regret getting added to those group chats, they’re part of my joy and happiness in being here in the forums! Oop the flat Earth stuff :new_moon_with_face: hehe that’s when you get a clue of the crazy in me. Ooo yes the tea :heart_eyes::ok_hand: I love providing for my friends :sneezing_face: I love you wifey and I hope I can make you happy.

2 Likes

I like scaring Aya with cat pics thank you so much Rose! You’re definitely someone special! You been around since the creation of my art group :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m happy I talked to you! I love helping you out with anything and my pm are always open :heart::heart::heart: I love you and so do I :joy:

2 Likes

Let’s sell out apple :hot_face: I would do anything to make us meeting happen! even selling my soul to a crazy psychic or whatever

1 Like

Me too, but I stopped since I don’t want to get baked :joy:

:joy: I love you too! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

You always make me happy! And I’m glad you like these groupchats, ily2 :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

@keiji love ya my fellow ratzol. Ur an awsum person :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you and you too :cupid: love ya!

2 Likes

@keiji Omg where do I start… you’re the nicest girl ever and your art is just… wow, you sure do got dem skills. I remember when you “adopted” me and that’s when I started making friends on here so thank you for that, love you Mummy :joy::blush::heart:

3 Likes

@keiji

I’m like tired rn so I’m gonna keep this short :joy:

YOU ARE SUPER AMAZING!!! And I appreciate SOO MUCH

2 Likes

Yes yes yes you are so kind and amazing at editing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

2 Likes

@keiji you’re so wise with your words and you’re fkn amazing at drawing, you’re alwyas here for everyone, ilyyyyy :heart:

2 Likes

Sis, I love you so much. You are the best. :smile: You really are so loyal to your friends. It’s the thing I admire about you the most. There aren’t any words in the world to explain how awesome you are. @keiji :kissing_heart::cupid:

3 Likes

@keiji your amazing and really nice. I’m bad at being all deep and stuff, so lets summarise this all into one word: ily :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::heart::hugs:

3 Likes

@keiji
My 1st friend, my best friend, my Queen, love ya so much.
You are so amazing, so nice and so sweet.
You were there for me always even though I acted like a bitch sometimes.
I also can’t imagine how it’s almost one year since we first met, yeah forums have changed and its not like the summer anymore but it’s gonna be just as fun!
Thank you for being one of my 1st forums kids and for always sticking up for me even though u may get banned lmao.
We definitely do have a history and I can’t count how many times we got into drama with someone LOLllLl.
We both love tea sisss.
I don’t think I tell you enough how grateful I am for you and everything you’ve done for me.
Your advices are the best, you always manage to make me feel happier.
We both love cats, even though I know u wanna eat them :smirk:
We both like to steal eachothers emojis :relieved::cowboy_hat_face::upside_down_face:
You like to lick my toothbrush which is completely fine just leave my toes alone lmao. :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:
You are smart af and helped me a lot with my Instagram account.
I’m grateful cuz u don’t jugde my Weirdness and craziness :relieved:
Our PMes can also become a crazy place LOL
Your art is stunning and I’m proud to say that I’ve watched you grow as a artist and how much you’ve improved, I still remember your 1st edit.
You can make friends easily and you never judge people before you meet them.
I hope you know that you can always count on me and that you can always PM or DM me if you need help or if you feel down, stressed or sad.
I’m glad I helped you stay on forums cuz you did the same thing for me. :two_hearts:
I couldn’t ask for a better friend than you, I’m glad you stayed in my life.
If I continue with this it’s gonna turn into a roman so I’ll just stop here.
For my amazing best friend Lesy, hope you are happy every day cuz you deserve it.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

And anyone thinking they can mess with her…
Bitch try me

6 Likes