Appreciation for the talented @verseaarrow

This is a huge appreciation for the Talented Artist, Important Member, Amazing person, and great friend @versearrow

Pronouns she/her or he/him

Leia is an extremely talented artist with her amazing shop

But she is not just known for her skills she is also known for her impact on the community! She is always supportive of new artist and artist that share their work. She always has kind things to say to everyone in the community and she is so gracious when it comes to other people. She has 16 people on her waiting list at her shop and she will gladly take all of the request because she is so patient with everyone who request from her. She and her shop is very underrated and she deserves to be brought out into the light :bulb: Thank you so much Leia :heart::heart::tada::tada:

@versearrow her instagram is on her bio and you can see all of the other work she’s done

Here is some of the amazing art she has done for me

Tags:
@gl.livie
@fenixxx
@DivCp
@Nency_episode
@Annarobbie
@episode.mistletoe
@kiera2728
@molly247
@Roy

We love ya Verse! @versearrow

21 Likes

Ahhh @versearrow you are so amazing! Thank you so so much for everything you have done to help us out! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I have never talked to you before but your art is phenomenal! And don’t stop doing art even if someone says that your art is bad because it’s amazing @versearrow! :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

oof i never really talked to you
but your art :star_struck: from what ik your such a sweet and kind-hearted person.
You really deserve everything. Good luck with everything :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

aaah i cannot express my gratitude in words :sweat_smile:

this is so incredibly kind of you kyla :two_hearts::two_hearts: thank you so much

2 Likes

You deserve it! :heart:

2 Likes

awh it was my pleasure; your request are always so much fun to make :two_hearts::sparkles:

@Minimayday thank you so much; you are super talented yourself, so coming from you it means alot :blush::sneezing_face: i hope we can get to know each other more :two_hearts:

3 Likes

awh thank you; and yes we may not know each other well but hopefully we can change that :upside_down_face::two_hearts:

3 Likes

@versearrow thank you for helping people out when it comes to their stories and thank you for joining my math and science club :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

ayy just doing my duty as an episodian🤘🏼
and of course; us punjabis gotta stick together :two_hearts:

3 Likes

i’d love to get to know u better
u can pm me anytime :relieved::nail_care:t2:

3 Likes

omg yes ur so right about Leia being soo fuckin talented :dizzy:
i mean the she can take up to 4 requests ok?
but she has another 16 people (including me) on the waiting list and i’m just like
wow
and she does her work soo fast like :zap:

anywho

just wanted to say i really appreciate u girl @versearrow. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Khushie rho :blob_hearts: :fist_bump:

Tried my best to write it in English :rofl:

3 Likes

sure thing; you can pm me anytime as well :two_hearts::v:t3:

3 Likes

awh your a rlly fun friend to have both in and outside the forums; thank you sm :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

thanvaad; tusee vee :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

anytime :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@versearrow Omggg girly we dont know each other but UR AMAZINGG AND HAVE AMAZING FRIENDDSS :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::heart::heart:

3 Likes

aah thank you!! :blob_turtle:
and yess where would I be without these incredible people :joy::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Waitttt, ur workss, sniff THEY R OUT OF THIS WORLD amazeballs :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::lips:

2 Likes