Appreciation Of Our Episode Artists Here

I really feel I want to say thank you to all the artists here who are so incredibly kind to give us their time to do covers for us for FREE here. Covers are the FIRST thing the eye sees, no matter what, and I’ve only been active for about nearly 2 weeks in the forums, and the amount of artists here who are willing to give us their time and hard-work in helping us to have our stories stand out, is amazing!!

So I just want to say thank you to every single talented amazing artist here, who is so kind to give us their time and hard work for a cover for our stories. I wish I had the talent to draw so much. Artists are amazing and so talented and especially the ones here in the forums with all their art shops to give us a decent cover, thank you so much. God bless you all so much <3 <3 <3

My thread also includes cover editors, overlays etc, all that helping us with covers, overlays, poses, etc etc. This thread includes ALL of you. You all have my utmost respect!!

31 Likes

Yas! :clapping: :two_hearts:
@pilot @Youngbl00d @elena.epi @Fierce @maddie.nicole @zara3 @nicollil @PropertyofNae @butterscotchblue

11 Likes

All great artists I know: @queenscribbles , @Katy_2 , @ciciliano , @Theebee2004 , @Izzie_Silver , @Bonswayout , @pilot , @v.h_episode , @Jess2112 , @CoconutIceCream and many more! Thanks for your Time & effort! You guys deserve the best! :blob_hearts: :party_time:
:clap:

13 Likes

aww ty :two_hearts: :sparkles:

3 Likes

My thread also includes cover editors, overlays etc, all that helping us with covers, overlays, poses, etc etc. This thread includes ALL of you. You all have my utmost respect!!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad you consider me a good artist! :sweat_smile: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

@amepisode @CoraMae

amazing background artists, basically keeping so many stories going with their art. we could not do as well without

I would tag more, but my wifi suck right now and my Instagram won’t load so I can find the names

4 Likes

This is great! I have so many people I want to thank:
@Theebee2004 @BluMoon @Ohne @ParisAroha @keisha.ep @TheTalkingLlamma and so many more!

5 Likes

Aw thank you so much!

3 Likes

ty andee :heart:

3 Likes

you’re so welcome. You guys are so kind and talented. <3 <3 <3

1 Like

thx bitch

4 Likes

@molly247

She’s really good.

sorry if you did not want to be tag

2 Likes

They really are amazing. I am always so amazed with artists. I wish I had their talent.

2 Likes

Theebee2004 is really good. She did my pfp.

3 Likes

Thank you!!! It means a lot :pleading_face::heart:

3 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

You’re welcome. I just really wanted to say thank you.

2 Likes

@BluMoon
she’s really talented

3 Likes

@kansas is also good too

sorry if you did not want to be tag

3 Likes