Appreciation post to Episode technicians ❤️

I never hold back to say what i really mean or to present the opinion of the other side. I mostly am rough and I say that designers could do much better work in creating outfits for this community, or that guidelines should be written in more understanding way and with less forbiddings and more allowings.

But this post is not about that.

I must sincerely praise those technicians who created all those stunning limelight animations!

I know most members of this community don’t like limelight animations or limelight at all. But I’m one of those who loves limelight since the day it came out. I have grown as a writer together with limelight itself.

And comparing limelight with all other apps (without naming them) and how they try to animate their characters, I must honestly say that Episode’s technicians have done outstanding job! :clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

great job! :clap::clap:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about the Episode developers and not the forum itself. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like