:electric_guitar1: Appreciation Thread for Alexandria 🐇

I want to take the time to appreciate this amazing cutie pie bunny loving rockstar who’s been the first person I met on Episode and we clicked right away :metal2: She’s the reason I am what I am today :heart: She’s the reason I stayed on Episode. I wanted to talk with her so bad and made an IG to do so. She’s kind, she’s funny, she’s just overall super amazing :yay: A positive role model :heavy_heart_exclamation: I love making edits for her and she introduced me to killer music :mushroom: Our friendship was meant to be <3

tenor

We’re like one person sister, thank you for everything Alexandria, ilysm :blob_hearts: I will treasure our memories <3 <3 <3 Sending this to you so it makes your day @Alexmiw :blob_sun:

UnconsciousDiscreteFirefly-size_restricted

P.S If you ever log on, be prepared for lots of notifications :joy: :guitar:

5 Likes

aww this is so cute!

Agree :yay: :mushroom:

Bump :metal2: :chef:

So I showed Alexandria this and she said " I’m crying :sob: :sob:" & “Thank you!!” & "You’re so amazing ugh :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: "

I’m glad it made her day, that makes me happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yay: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

The memories fly by so quick, posted on Nov 2, 2017, it’s now Nov, 2, 2019 :pleading_face: :rose: Oh my god, i love this beautiful bean so much it hurts :sob: :blob_hearts:

Bump #soulmates, love you with all my heart sister :blob_sun:

Bump :yay:

Bump :two_hearts:

Bump :guitar: :rabbit2: I miss you on episode, sister :pensive: love you #thesameperson :fist_bump: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Bump :heart: Alexandria, my dear sister, if you’re reading this, you better log onto Instagram OK thanks, love you my second half :pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

Bump :pensive:

thank you so much :star_struck: She’s the reason i am where i am today and the first person i met on Episode, i will treasure our memories always :heart: She’s also the first person I wanted to meet in my real life, I also made a record for it :joy: :lol: :shushing_face: :blob_hearts:

Bump :two_hearts:

Bump :cherry_blossom:

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.