Appreciation Thread For Amepisode!

Appreciation thread for our awesome background creator @amepisode!!! Her backgrounds are absolutely amazing!!! She’s currently making PIRATE BACKGROUNDS AS WE SPEAK!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! LOL SHOUT OUT TO @amepisode for all of her hard work on making backgrounds/overlays for the community!!! She’s also awesome, and a great friend! Thank you @amepisode! Check out her stories as well, totally awesome!!!! :heavy_heart_exclamation::smile::grin::heart_eyes::scream::sunglasses::100::raised_hands::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

16 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love this thread. @amepisode your backgrounds and overlays are amazing and they make my story look and feel so much better. I lie not when I say 90% of my backgrounds and overlays are from you. :nerd_face: Thank you for your hard work! :blob_sun:

3 Likes

totally agree, lol. Her backgrounds always fit the scene so perfectly! :100::raised_hands::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Completely agree with this! I’m currently only a reader of the stories and “Haunted: The Gift” is among my favourites. But I am also toying with the idea of writing my own story sometime in the future. And the Google drive of @amepisode with all the backgrounds and overlays makes me joyful :smile: Sharing is caring!

2 Likes

Oh gosh, this is so kind of you :see_no_evil: what a wonderful gesture and I really appreciate the love :heart_eyes:
I just know how hard it is sourcing backgrounds and I enjoy making them. I’m delighted if people can find a use for them.
Thank you again for #SpreadingTheLove and this has put a massive smile on my face and I feel so appreciated :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

I’ve only used 1 of amepisodes backgrounds so far but I love them so much I’ll probably use more in the future.

2 Likes

Go @amepisode ! :cupid::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Once I needed background and she doesn’t even know me and yet made me one, truly a gem of this community. :smile:

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Amanda is Jesús and she knows it. However, I am going to say it none the less, just in case: Amanda, you are Jesús!

2 Likes

Uh… what is there to DISlike about her? I’ve known her for a few years now at this point, and I first met her through the Episode Knitters where her and some other amazing and incredible women helped me fix up my story and taught me a ton about writing on Episode! I fell in love with her stories instantly and have been a fan since “Can Love Strike?”!

This woman can literally do it all! And let’s not forget to mention that she has great taste in wine? Episode just wouldn’t be the same without her and I’m just so glad I got the chance to meet her and be friends with her! :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :sob: love you moon :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love you too!! :heart::blush: Thank you for being such an awesome friend and part of this community!

2 Likes