Appreciation Thread for @Ao_writes

I would like to make this thread to appreciate @Ao_writes. She is such a beautiful woman and one of the nicest people I have ever met in this community. She made my edit even though she had soooo many exams and was very busy in her personal life. All of her edits are amazinggg and you can tell just by looking at it that she loves doing what she’s doing. So everyone, if you don’t know already, she is leaving the forums so I would love y’all to give her some love so she can leave on a good note! Give some love everyone! :wink: :blob_hearts: Fill this thread with everything that you love abt her! <3

15 Likes

Yess! She’s so talented!

6 Likes

she is amazing

5 Likes

Love you moreeeee! You are talented kween and you deserve this more than anyone else <3333

~Stxr

1 Like

We’ll miss you.

We can’t thank you enough for some of the things you’ve done for us, thank you. :heart:

4 Likes

Honestly one of the sweetest people alive! Abby your such a talented girl for someone your age (I won’t say it) thank you so much for the request you completed for me and our friendship!!
:heart::sparkles:

@Ao_writes

4 Likes

Her edits are amazing she’s very talented!!
I can’t believe she’s leaving :pleading_face: :sweat: awe well, good luck and I wish nothing but the best for you :slight_smile:

@Ao_writes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@Ao_writes is such a talented & kind person, even tho we haven’t interacted as much! But on forums she seems like a sweet person to be friends with! Not to mention her edits are out of this world beautiful! :sparkles::snowflake:

3 Likes

@Ao_writes is the sweetst gal ever she made my edit i am so grateful for her even i am getting my last edit for her for the year i am so grateful for her and her sweet self :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Aw it sucks that she’s leaving :pleading_face:
I haven’t really talked to her but her art is absolutely amazing! @Ao_writes

3 Likes

@Ao_writes

she got mad skillz :sparkles::sparkles::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:
keep doing what you’re doing girl!! i wish you nothing but the best on your journey :two_hearts: :blob_turtle:

3 Likes

UGHHH IM MISS YO QUEENNNN !!!

whats ur instaa?

2 Likes

I am new but by only seeing your edits. Wow! Girl, you are so talented. I will miss your presence. Thank you for your time here. -(T)

I personally love your edits

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.