Appreciation thread for @BloomDk

Hi, Guys! Anna here :smile_cat:

I doubt any of you know @BloomDk. That’s ok. I’ve never seen her really on a lot of threads but I wanted her to get some credit. English isn’t her first language yet she’s so good at it and she’s only a teenager! She is so very kind and compassionate!! She deserves some credit.

Sayings by @BloomDk that make me :slight_smile:

• Let me tell you something Idc if you are 10 years younger than me I still want to be your friend because I think you have an amazing personality and I’m sure you’ll turn out to be a great person in the future.

• Having a true friend is better than having 10 fake friends.

• I’ll always support you.

• It’s great! I mean it!

I know there is always a thread for this, but she deserves credit and hardly anyone knows her. If you can, please take a minute to read her story: I have to…

:heart: u, @BloomDk

Anna :wink:

4 Likes

I’m sorry I don’t know you @BloomDk :sweat_smile:
But I’m sure your a crazy, amazing, wonderful, thoughtful and kind person. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve been trying to tag her for hours. She was talking to me like 30 minutes ago. She vanished. I hope she sees this, though.

1 Like

Tags: (so sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged) :grimacing:
@sofia2
@The_Corgi_Queen
@Epi.milkyway
@minnehaaa
@BadassSaasha
@Samuel
@Problematic_Patrick
@Lauren.H
@Chocolate_Mama
@loveyourself
@Luio
@Liam
@Turtle_Cat
@lvqbrl
@mothatrucka
@eilyk
@xetic
@Turtle_Cat
@phlegmatic
@_haruka

(Credit goes to @appleqrl)

7 Likes

Hey next time please credit me for the tags, since I wrote them out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I didn’t know you wrote them out. One sec.

1 Like

I fixed it. Sorry

Thank you, lol I did. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I hope @BloomDk gets some love, she deserves it!

2 Likes

@Annasilveroriginal I love you so much!

Broo thanks!

@appleqrl thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.