Appreciation Thread For Cora

Thread for @CoraMae!!! Her work on making backgrounds for the community are totally AWESOME!! They fit my scene for my story, perfectly!!! Thank you so much Cora for all of your hard work! Amazing friend! Always helping out and she’s just totally amazing!!! :heavy_heart_exclamation::sunglasses::100::raised_hands:

8 Likes

Agree, she is wonderful :nerd_face: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Yaaassss, @CoraMae’s backgrounds are amazing!

2 Likes

Much appreciation for one of our many active members :partying_face: . @CoraMae def keeps us on our feet :footprints: and is a helpful member of the community :v:

5 Likes

Cora is definitely really helpful and awesome :100::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your kind words. :see_no_evil: :heart: This was a big surprise! :scream: :see_no_evil:

And thank you @Nick :smiley: I was sure I’m the most annoying :smiley: :joy: :heart:

1 Like

WE APPRECIATE YOU GURL!!! AND YESSSSSSSSSSS, SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! XDDDDD :100::raised_hands::heavy_heart_exclamation::sunglasses::clap::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I appreciate you guys too :kissing_heart: And everyone is important to me :heart:

1 Like

:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Bump

Also Cora Mae is the best hiii boo!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.